Chapter 4

Once i got home i ran staight up stairs. I didnt want my mum to ask any questions. You see i havent told her any of this before. She thinks i am very popular. Even though i dont ask anyone over, she thinks i am too proud to ask anyone.

I barge through my bedroom  door and plumit onto my bed crying. I curl up into a ball, as tight as i can get and let everything out. 

I dont no how long i was there in bed but i must have fallen asleep because i awoke to someone towering over me. At first i thought it was mum, but as soon as my eyes got used to the light, it was Joe.  I completly rolled of my bed in shock.

"hi" Joe said laughing

"h..hi! What are you doing here?" I ask confused. 

Then suddenly i realise i have bed hair, smeared make up, and OHH NOO BAD BREATH!!! I then cover my mouth and run to the bathroom and lock the door. 

Oh God, does he think i was going to be sick? No, no, no. This isnt going well at all...... "Chloe just brush your teeth!" i say to myself.

"Chloe, are you okay?" i hear Joe say from the other side of the door.

"Mmm.... yeah thanks." i reply. What should i say?? Something that doesnt put me off him and reduces the odds of going out with him in the future, but something what wouldnt sound stupid.

I walk out of the bathroom and into my room were i find him sitting on my bed. When he sees me he stands up like a flash.

"What are you doing here?" i ask trying to change the subject from my running outburst