The Unknown

There was once a beautiful child

Blessed by the gods to keep the land safe and sound

Consumed by sin, he was then cursed

"fhpu n cvgl, sbe ur jnf oernxvat bar bs Tbq'f beqref..."

...

" ... Gb arire snyy va ybir."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soraru could only sigh in desperation. This is the third time his friends suddenly went missing after they went into Aokigahara. True, that infamous place with so many people committing suicide has it's own beauty despite they would sometime found dead people hanging. But these days, old rumors of that place went back to the surface after so many people think of it as nothing but folklore.

"If I were you, I wouldn't choose a place like that to go out camping. Not only that place is a place for suicide, That place also has it's own spirit. To those who meet the spirit, they would never be able to go back home. and even if they did, they either ended up in the hospital with so many unknown marks on their body or they ended up in mental hospital."

'Urata should've been back by now... don't tell me such rumor is actually true,' he said, loud enough to make one of his drinking buddy look at him with concerned look.

'I don't know, Soraru. Usually people making such rumors just to make sure other people are safe. And people like Urata who never believe in ghosts or spirits exists would surely disregard those kinds of rumors.' A male with chestnut brown hair with a bit of his hair grows longer and dyed in white said, as he sips his beverage inside the glass he held for a very long time.

'Luz, I know what kind of person Urata is. But to think he and Sakata disappear without a trace is ludicrous.' Soraru looked at the male before him. Luz could do nothing but sigh.

'Not to mention, Sakata and Urata doesn't seem to have the needs to end their life at all. Unless-'

'Hashi, I suggest you shut that damn mouth of yours unless you want me to rip it off of you.' Soraru threatened. The other man named Hashi could only raise their hands to their chest in defense.

'It's just a speculation, I didn't mean it to be a statement.' Hashi said, trying to calm the raven haired male in front of him who's sending dagger like glares.

'How about we go checking that place to that place tomorrow? I mean we all have some free schedules tomorrow, right?' Luz suggested to make the situation a bit less.... tense.

'...'

Soraru nods in agreement, and with that Hashi and Luz sigh in relieve. "Finally. Something that would calm this hanpen guy down," they thought.

'We all will take a train to Aokigahara tomorrow morning at 8 A.M sharp. I don't want any of us to be late at all.' Soraru said, his words both demanding and stern. Hashi could only nod because if he deny Soraru's words, it would mean him being on death bed a lot more quicker than he wants it to be. On the other hand, Luz nods because he is curious to what happened to their friends. 

'Let's recap. Before Urata and Sakata, Araki went missing. And before Araki, Lon, Senra and Shima went missing. And Sakata only gave you, me, Luz and Amatsuki a vague message saying "We're going to Aokigahara. We'll be back soon." And we haven't got any news on them for these past 2 weeks.' Hashi said as he tries to think of any details that they missed.

'Yeah. We don't have any new lead as of now.' Luz continued, until he suddenly got a call from Amatsuki. Luz answered the call and made sure that the speaker is on so everyone could listen.