Chapter 1: Makin it official

Knowing that I am only 17 and that Pebbles is 23 what was about to happen from that day on was wrong but we couldn't help our self. My uncle Gary walked in.

"Yo Mya I got to go to work. You goin back over to the house."

"Yeah, yo but im bout to finish this blunt first."

"Ok, Yo Pebbles don't forget we goin to that party tomorrow."

"Damn yo I almost forgot."

"Alright see yall."

I hit the blunt one more time then I passed the roach to Pebbles. I've had a crush on Pebbles since I was 13. Her age never stopped me. It was the fact that she is my uncle's best friend. I got up off of the table.

"Where you bout to go," Pebbles said as she grabbed my hand.

"Back across the street."

"Naw shawty. Yo you stayin here with me."

"What makes you think that?"

"Because I said so."

She pulled me down on to her lap. "Pebbles I don't do that one night stand shit. Its either you for real or you ain't."

We both stood up. "Look Mya the only reason I ain't been fuckin with you like this is because of yo uncle. Me and Gary been cool since we were in 3rd grade. He like my big bro. No offense shawty but we always said bros over hoes. Plus you off limits."

"How is that?"

"Because you his cousin."

"Look I can feel for that. Gary is like my dad. He took me in when my parents kicked me out because I am gay. But sometimes you gotta put yo own feelings in front of someone else's."

"So what we goin do?"

"It's yo call. Yo know what I want."

"Why you gotta be such an ass about everything."

"Im not being an ass I jus ain't got no time for games."

"Strait to the point I like it." She pulled my waist in and kissed me. She sat back down and started pulling me on top of her. She started to slide my shirt up and suck on my right nipple. I started to grind my hips, and then pull my shirt down.

"What chu doin?"

"Oh baby you jus a freak. Freaks don't get it. And if we were official you wouldn't get it on the first day."

"Who said we weren't official?"

"You never said dat we were. Look I gotta go but I will most likely see you tomorrow. You got my number. Official or not." I leaned down to kiss her. "Plus I got Chantel over at the house sleep. See ya."

I walked out the house. I caught my uncle when he was pulling off.

"Wassup shawty." I put on my lil sweet innocent girl voice.

"Can I have like 400 dollars? Please."

"Why you need so much money."

"To go get a 4th of July outfit."

"Where you getting it from?"

"Donnard's 2.0 when you get off today?"

"OK, I'll take you to get it tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is the 4th." Out of nowhere all I heard was valid like salid. I looked at my phone and and Pebbles was calling. "Hello."

"Offical."