chapter 3

3rd person POV

"Bye! bye! hyungie!" Taehyung waved with his small sweater paws, running into the school, not wanting to be late.

Yoongi sighed, turning away. "I'm happy he is safe" Hoseok nooded looking at the other kids rushing into the school as the bell rang. "Me too, but we still have jimin"

Yoongi looked at Hoseok. "Ugh, that guy. As soon as tae introduced him to me, I knew he was trouble" Hoseok sat on the driver's seat, starting the car, yoongi getting in also.

"Yeah, but he is important to tae. So we can't kill him" Hoseok pointed out.

"True"

Hoseok placed his hand on the other's thigh. "Don't worry yoongi. I promised you that I'll protect him at any cost". Yoongi tried his best not blush at the moment. His heart was raising at the touch.

He didn't want to seem weak. It was already bad enough that he had a weakness! Especially when it's his best friend!

Yoongi moved, trying to get his hand off his thigh befour something happens. But the other looked at him sadly, thinking yoongi dosent like him.

Yoongi cleared his throat and took if phone to check for any messages. "Anything 'bout Jeon?"

Hoseok sighed whole droving. "No sir. He is too quite for my liking. I wonder what he is planning.."

"I wonder that too"

♦♣♦

Sorry this is too short! I swear the next chapter will be long!