Faze 3

"Are you sure!?" The five kings were all out of their chairs at the mention of their dead queen. "Yes! Yes! I know it was him!" Namjoon closely resembled a child trying their best to convince his parents a monster was in his closet. "If you are so sure why isn't he with?" Yoongi had a good point but all namjoon could do was look down.
"Well......"

Flash back

"Taehyung!?" The beautiful fairy turned his head. Once seeing namjoon a worried look adored his face but quickly a confused one took over. 
"Hi? Uh Do I know you?" What?! No way!! He lost his memory!! You could hear the crack of namjoons heart. "I-I'm the king." Namjoon was so nervous he didn't know what to say. He didn't wanna scare him off.  A nervous smile crept on taehyungs face. "Oh! Good evening your majesty! I'm sorry but I have to leave!" Taehyung took his leave quickly rushing through the flower bushes down a covered path before namjoon could respond. "You scared the fairy off!" A disgruntled child stood next to the sad king.

End of flash back

"So he doesn't remember us?" Poor hoseok felt like he was in a nightmare. He was overjoyed his lover was ok! But maybe this was a good thing? He wasn't the only one to think that. "This could be useful. I mean we fucked up and now we've been presented a reset." Everyone looked at Jin, pondering this very alluring offer the universe has given them.

"What if we fuck up again? I don't wanna do something like that to taehyung again." Jimin was valid in his feelings. They all had that nagging fear history would just repeat itself. "No way are we gonna let that happen again. We will go through hell and back to give him the life he deserves. The life his should've gotten." A tear was brought to the groups eyes at namjoons powerful statement.

"I wanna go." Jimin stood tallest pure determination in his eyes. "I love Taehyung more than life itself and I never got a chance to prove it. Let me go to him, please!" They nodded to each other. Jimin deserved it. Taehyung and him were never close. So maybe with Jimin having first official contact with him they'll build that relationship they should've had. "Oh from here on I'm no longer bottoming." Jimin waltzed out with no other word as the five king had red cheeks.

Ooooooooh super short chapter! *horn noise* I'm trying to hop back on the writing horse but it's kinda hard. I'm gonna still try my best. So do you think taehyung really lost his memory??? Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!