Early in the morning.

We are in your room together, just waking up from the sunlight breaking through your window. You whisper good morning, then slightly but firmly grab onto my ass. I let out a little moan, and say good morning sir with the look of satisfaction on my face. "How can I help yo-" before I finish you spin me around and start kissing me. Down my neck, and making your way to my nipples. Sucking them as I moan more. As you go to move I put you on your back and take control. I begin by slowly licking down your chest. Softly playing with your nipples and rubbing your hard cock. I tease you enough to make you force my head down. I begin to suck your dick and lick all around the head and up and down. I tease you till you're about to cum but then stop, saying "force me to make you finish." and you do. You grab me by the wrists and pin me to the bed. You begin to have your way with me while I'm moaning your name. At first it doesn't quite go in, as it's very tight and needs to be worked in. I tell you to go slow as you're so big, but without evening listening in your dominate state to this little submissive, you grab my hips and force me down onto your dick. I moan out in pain, which slowly turns into pleasure as you fuck me faster and faster. Deeper and deeper.