Chapter 2

Ivy's POV

I woke up at the sound of my alarm ringing feeling too lazy to get I lazily switch the alarm clock .

"Urgghhh 7 O'Clock too early to wake up" I say my voice muffled because I was saying through my pillow. About 5 minutes later my Mom Shout's "Ivy Carson get your ass down here this instant."

"Uhhh" I groan while walking down stair's.

"Good morning sunshine how was your night" Mom said in a sweet kind voice.

What the heck Mom you just fucking called me like I was in big trouble or something  and I come down here and you are all sweet and kind.

"It was fine. Now if you may excuse me as I go take a shower"   I quickly take shower and grab a pink flowery crop top,jean shorts and sandals.
I quickly tie my hair into a messy bun and go downstairs grab an apple from the Kitchen counter, my little sis Daisy comes in the Kitchen "Morning" I say she looks at me then at her phone and Start's giggling bet she was still upset that I said some embarrassing thing's to her crush,  kiss goodbye to my mom and go inside my car and drive to school.

I go through the hallway when I hear someone calling my name Ivy, Ivy I look behind and see Jack.........

Ummm I don't know if you liked it but I tried to make something up and BTW I'm writing exams wish me luck🙏🙏🙏👍👍 byeeeee I know this was really short I will try to make them longer.