F I V E

Chapter Five : Missing

     Tate pulled the girl's body to the basement as Moira and Charles stepped out of the darkness, the maid sighed as Charles rose an eyebrow at the boy.

    "Don't look at me like that," Tate told them, "she hurt her, she deserved it."

     Charles hummed, "well we know what we have to do," he grabbed out his bag of equipment.

     "This will cause a missing case," Moira told Tate, "wait until the Harmons find out."

    "I don't give a shit," Tate hissed, "they- they don't run this place."

     The woman sighed as Tate just glared harshly at the girl's body. That was when her spirit shot up gasping.

    "What-" The girl touched her throat confused as she looked around fearfully, she saw Tate before her as she remembered what happened. 

    Anna got to her feet as she turned noticing her body on the ground, she stumbled back almost knocking into Tate and Moira, "what is happening?!"

    "Your dead, dear," Moira told her.

    Anna looked at her before looking at Tate who just glared at her the entire time, she backed up, "this isn't happening... No... I'm dreaming- this is a nightmare."

    "Your dead bitch," Tate hissed at her, "and you deserved it," she looked at him, "go near Emaline again and you'll wish you went to hell."

    Anna stumbled backward away from him as he got closer, she kept looking to her body as a man that looked like a surgeon took out a saw and started saw off her limbs!

    "What is he doing?!"

    "Getting rid of the evidence," Moira spoke, "I'll get the sulfuric acid," she walked into the darkness.

     Anna began to hyperventilate as she put her head in her hands, trying to convince herself this wasn't happening but then Tate suddenly grabbed her arm forcing her to look at him, "I'm being serious, you stay away from Emaline," his grip got harder, "say it."

    "I'll s-stay away."

    "Good."

    Tate let her go as he backed away.

     The brunette looked at her body one more time, the slash mark on her neck, the blood that stained her purple sweater, her skin is pale- she's dead and now she's a fucking ghost in the Murder House.

//This would have been the perfect place for the AHS intro like omg if only I was that talented to make one mannnn//

     Emaline closed her locker, she was back at school- the principal let her get a leave from going for a week, this made her feel somewhat better plus she still did her work at home so it wasn't like she missing her credit for her classes. But officially now she was back. Every time she sees one her old 'friends' she looks away, she hadn't seen Anna yet but suspects she'll see her in art. God, she hates them.