𝗂𝗂. 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌?

𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔... !
𝖺 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙸𝙰 𝙿𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙱𝙸𝙾 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇.
𝟎𝟎2. CHAPTER TWO.
🦋🧜🏻‍♀️🌧 ━ 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝗂 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖽𝗂𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎.

𝓒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ✩ ༅ 𝑁𝐴𝑅𝑅𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑉𝐸 & 𝐼𝑀𝐸𝑆𝑆𝐴𝐺𝐸𝑆

𝐼𝑀𝐸𝑆𝑆𝐴𝐺𝐸𝑆. ❝ 𝙸 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙲𝙰𝙽'𝚃 𝚂𝙰𝚈 𝙸
𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄, 𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄!
NUVIA E.┊ ༑ ࿐ྂ。❪ 🌸🖇🛁❫

✩ ༅ NUVIA WOULD be lying if she said things weren't different at school the following monday. of course she was expecting her tiktok to blow up, considering it had mattia in it, but almost a million views and four hundred thousand likes? let's just say her mindset on finally being able to say she's with mattia quickly changed, especially after all the unnecessary negative comments.

but there were some good things that came with it like actually being able to talk and hang out with mattia at school as a couple without worrying that someone would catch them and expose them on tiktok for clout and how girls that normally latched onto him knew there was a boundary now.. although there were some girls that didn't care.

now here she was, with a big smile on her face and fingers interlaced with mattia's as they walked to lunch. he was talking to her about a family party that was taking place the following weekend and how it would be the perfect chance for her to meet them when aisha popped up right next to nuvia.

"is kairi not here today or did he just ditch last period?" aisha asked, ignoring the annoyed expression on mattia's face. he answered her with a "he said he's sick or something" and nuvia gave him a confused look. "really? cause i was facetiming him yesterday and he seemed fine."

mattia shrugged, completely missing the fact that his girlfriend was facetiming one of his best friends when she had said she was busy, and reached into his pocket for his phone to check the time. aisha, however, heard and felt her heart sink just a little lower.

NUVI😾🤰🏽
did you really stay home
making tiktoks all day?😐

KAIRI😈👐
well i was bored so yes

NUVI😾🤰🏽
you couldn't have came to school?
i looked like a loser in english😭

KAIRI😈👐
nah i didnt feel good
sorry

NUVI😾🤰🏽
it's fine
do you feel better now?

KAIRI😈👐
i mean i guess

NUVI😾🤰🏽
ok good
cause this project's an
easy a and im not tryna
get another c again

KAIRI😈👐
hey that was your fault😐

NUVI😾🤰🏽
whatever😾
so my house or yours?

KAIRI😈👐
my house

NUVI😾🤰🏽
i'll be there in a bit

KAIRI😈👐
okay

MICHELLE'S MESSAGES!
we're gonna pretend like the
whole "beef" thing never
happened ok😳👐