Joong and Nine

Third POV
Nine was shoved against the wall by his bully, Joong.
" Why do you do this Joong, what did I ever do to you?" Nine asked. Joong looked at him in disgust.
" You're a fucking fag that's what you are!" Joong said and punched Nine in the gut. A tear rolled down his face. Joong chuckled. He punched him in the gut and face. By the time Joong walked away Nine was broken. He hates this. He hates life. Even though his parents treat him good and he has a nice family, he had a hard time trusting people. He was raped by his grandfather at age 10 and the memory still haunts him. Somehow the whole town knew about it in a week. People started avoiding Nine and his family. Nine wanted to do this not only for his family but for everyone else. He got up and ran to the roof of the school. He stopped just at the edge. He lifted his arms like he was flying.
" Hey world, is this what you want, to see me hurt and broken? I know I'm never going to find love, who would love an ugly fag like me? I know that I just cause pain and embarrassment so this is it I guess." Nine said and leaned forward.
Meanwhile.....
" Joong just tell him you like him!" Ben said to his friend Joong. Joong sighed.
" It's not that easy, I know I cause him pain, but I don't know." Joong said into his hands. Ben and Joong were sitting outside in front of the school.
" I just want the best for hi-" Joong was cut off.
" GET TO THE ROOF NOW!!!!!!!" Ben screamed and Joong. Joong was confused but ran to the roof. He got up there and saw Nine saying something so quietly only the Nine himself could hear. As soon as he finished and leaned forward Joong ran up behind him and grabbed his waist.
" Please don't go, I-I'll miss you!" Joong said sobbing in Nine's shoulder. Nine turned around Joong still hugging him.
" J-joong!" Nine said shocked. Truth was Nine has the biggest crush on Joong, who wouldn't? Nine was shacking and crying but trying to keep his composure for his crush. He couldn't believe that he died almost, and he was scared shitless. Nine reluctantly hugged Joong back.
" Nine please don't go baby, I promise I'll treat you so good, I was a dick head and rude but no one can hurt you now, just please don't go, don't leave me!" Joong said sobbing. Nine blushed furiously.
" I-I Um Joong, why?" Nine asked. Joong looked up.
" Huh?" Joong asked.
" Why do you care for me?" Nine asked tears running down his face. Joong smiles and sat down and pulled Nine into his lap and leaned against the the edge that came up enough for him to sit back.
" I love your smile and giggle, your adorable face and soft eyes and skin. You're personality oh my god don't get me started, you love everything and everyone, you care for others, a lot." Joong said going on and on, so much I can't even write it all down.( A/N bitch we both know I'm just too lazy, oh that's the sound of all the Wattpad ff writers going amen) Nine looked up at Joong.
" Joong I um I- I like you too." Nine said. Joong smirked.
" Then can I be your boyfriend Nine?" Joong asked. Nine nodded and said yes. Joong carried  Nine outside to Ben where he sit him down.
" Well by Nine's blushing face and your smirk I'm guessing you finally got the guts to ask him out?" Ben asked. Nine grabbed Joong's hand and fiddled with his fingers. Joong cooed at his cute behavior.
" Yep!" Joong said. Ben was bewildered.
" Dude, Nine, I've never seen Joong so whipped!" Ben said laughing. Joong rolled his eyes and Nine blushed more. Ben left leaving Nine and Joong alone.
" Want me to take you home?" Joong asked. Nine nodded hurriedly. Joong chuckled and they head off.
Time skip~ aka imma lazy bitch~
Nine introduced Joong to his parents and Joong and the dad had a little talk aka Nine's dad said if your hurt my boy the pain you feel will be so bad you would wish that you were shot instead. Joong walked with Nine to his room. Nine laughed.
" Was my dad to hard on you?" He asked. Joong chuckled.
" Not too bad." Joong said. Nine went over and sat by Joong on the bed. Nine looked into Joong's eyes and kissed him. It was a kiss full of love and happiness, no lust. Nine smiled into the kiss. Once they were done they watched IT 2 mainly because Joong wanted it have a reason to cuddle with Nine. And they lived happily ever after.