Make me.

Arguments are the worst.

   Especially when it's about how great oneself is.

   This is the case with Mondo and Ishimaru on this particular day. The two obviously had feelings for each other yet never really confirmed anything. Even though they tried their best to hide it, and failed miserably, the other was still completely blind to it.

   "Quit doubting yourself!" Taka was yelling, face red with fury.

   "Shut up, you don't know anything about me!"

   "You are the one that needs to shut up! You are an amazing person and you mean so much to me!"

   "Come over here and prove it then, huh?" Mondo challenged. "But in case you forgot..remember you lost the last challenge," he said with a teasing smirk.

   Blind with anger, Ishimaru marched over, grabbed Mondo's collar, and tugged him into a kiss. They lasted like that for a few seconds, both too scared and shocked to progress. Thankfully Mondo had the 'courage' to take a step back, disconnecting their lips.

   "I- uhh- that- that was- I didn't-" Taka stuttered, trying to find an excuse. Before he could come up with a believable lie, Mondo grabbed his arm and pulled Taka into a tight hug.

   "I-I'm sorry, bro...I guess you're right, for once," Mondo said with a little chuckle. Ishimaru smiled, giggling a small bit before wrapping his arms around the other.

short and sweet amirite folks