Chapter 1

warning: swear words ahead

Nonsense is all Taehyung can hear from his professor's mouth. No matter how hard he focuses in class he just can't understand anything. Ever since he barely passed 1st semester of college, He's been dead set on atleast getting a 90% on his grade this semester. He can barely even keep his eyes open from binge watching the new season of "Serendipity"-Taehyung's favorite show- at 3am. Taehyung was so tempted to tape his eyes open for the next 30 minutes of class. The only thing he could do was write down notes from the sloppy handwriting on the blackboard and try to decipher whatever words his professor was saying.

After accepting defeat of Taehyung's sleepiness, he layed his head on his desk and closed his eyes. The boy suddenly felt a quick and warm cut-like pain on his ear. Taehyung lifted his head then saw a small black rubber band on his desk. He turned around and realized that his friend Jinyoung had flicked the rubber band to him so he'd wake up. Taehyung was thankful that Jinyoung woke him up yet was slightly pissed as that shit was painful. The mildly awake Taehyung then continued to drowsily finish class.

I hope you enjoyed <3
next part is from secentric