Chapter eight|Orion

Its been quite afew days now since I convinced Hunter,my mate and Luna to move in with me with my pups.
I loved them all with my heart and I would lay my life down within a heartbeat because they were my world now.

I still am very cautious with my moves and the things I say,I don't want to upset my mate or any of my pups.
I was at the office now,it was Tuesday and Hunter had a conference meeting along with some meeting with the Sandstone holdings.

Hunter scolded me for my lack of attention that I give for the omegas lifestyle so were extending the pack house.
More guards are being stationed at the pack borders but they're not getting overworked because if there's another rogue attack,they still have enough energy to fight them off and stay alive.

I finished work earlier today and my betas Max and Matt just arrived back from the neighboring pack which was in the next town afew miles away.

I closed my laptop,locked up my office and told my betas I'd be out the whole day.
I picked up Roman,Elliot and Christian from school around lunch time.

I also left an email for Hunter telling him to not worry about the pups,and that I already got them home.
He sent me a message saying he was sorry for being so busy.

We got back home after I took the boys for a happy meal at Pizza King ,Roman and Chris went out to play with Max's nephews Jake and Jace under the monitor of my gamma Adrianna.

Jake,Jace,Roman and Chris, seemed close nowadays.

Elliot had a bubble bath and I put him in pajamas before he clung to my neck,he soon slept on my shoulder, his curly hair down his back.
I put him to bed and brushed his tangled hair. I saw Hunter doing this afew days ago.

I quickly called the boys in for their bath after I put some chicken and potatoes in the oven for dinner before I bathed the boys.
Roman now sat in their  room with Chris all ready in their pajamas and doing their homework individually, Elliot woke up after his nap and soon we had dinner,without Hunter.

It was already 8 and the boys were getting hungry so we just ate without Hunter.
I called his phone and it was busy.
The boys and I watched Lilo&Stitch and soon they fell asleep.

I put Hunter's food in the microwave and locked up before I head upstairs to sleep.

-------------------------------------------

I shot up from bed when I heard banging downstairs.
Walking downstairs,I quickly peeked in the boys room to see them all tucked in safely and soundly asleep.

I opened the door only to be met with a drunk looking Hunter.
I was angry,no.. I was pissed.

He reeked of some woman's expensive perfume and....arousal!.
There were hickeys covering his neck.
He walked pass me mumbling something I couldn't get.
"Where were you Hunter?", I spoke calmly trying not to wake the kids up.

" Out!I was out,with some of my business partners and we got drunk and got some girls...", I clenched my teeth,looking up at him in hatred.

"I'm trying to make things work here Hunter!I'm trying to make up for the time I wasn't there for you and the kids but you go and do this?!screwing some random girl ,smelling awful and drunk outta your mind!!!
What will the pups say?Elliot asked for you,and Roman and Chris.
When you were gone,Never!Never did I ever touch a woman ever again or even look at anyone!I didn't fuck around or get drunk,or come home late.
I had so many pack alphas wanting to arrange their daughters to marry me but you know what I did?
I worked so fucking hard on finding you. Just looking for something,anything that could give me a piece of mind,to tell me how you were!. If you're okay,or just fucking something!
I never,expected this...especially from you Hunter", by the end of my speech, I was crying.

I grabbed his arm and he winced as I took him upstairs.
I gave him a bath,much to his dismay and put him in my clothes.
I forcefully fed him seeing the time was 4 in the morning.
I put him in bed.

I only had like 30 minutes of sleep before I had to wake up again.
I quickly got the kids ready for school.
I was so tired and a headache was forming at the back of my mind but after some Advil,I was alright again.

I put some waffles with cream,egg,bacon and toast for Hunter. The coffee was on auto heat.
I left some Advil and a bottle of water by his bedside for when he wakes up.

I made them their lunch which was sandwiches. I also made some for Oliver.

I quickly dressed the kids up in their uniforms and dropped them off at school before I went up to my office in the pack house.
Asking Max to fix me some coffee,I begun with some paperwork.