thank you woojin. thank you stray kids.

honestly i've had this in my drafts for days now. i wanted to wait until the 'right moment' but i deadass think that no matter what i do, that that moment isn't going to come. so i'm just going to write this now, multiple days later at nearly 4 am.

to answer this question: yes i am still going to continue to write woojin into this story. yes i am still going to add woojin to my future stray kids fanfictions. i literally just cannot see myself ever purposely writing all eight other members into a story and leaving out woojin just because he is no longer in the group.

in my personal opinion, he was kicked out. i just think that the circumstances surrounding the entire situation are incredibly sketchy, you can find threads and posts as to why on places like twitter and tumblr. you can also dm me on here if you want me to send you a direct link.

i feel like these past few days i haven't processed anything. i've just been trying to cope by spending hours voting and scrolling through twitter, i've barely even cried. i feel like this is all going to fall apart once we see them as eight members for the first time. just while writing this, i almost completely freaked out just because i got a notification for two kids room episode five.

if woojin does something like open a public instagram account, let's try not to burden him. even if he had actually left because of personal issues we all know that he wouldn't have wanted to leave. when chan does his weekly lives, don't try to spam him with messages about woojin. he already blames himself for everything and you can see that in his post on fanship. for stray kids in general, don't do things that would obviously upset them. we know they are having a hard time and they know we are having a hard time, it's seriously just unnecessary to do the things i already know some of you guys are going to do.

literally no one has been able to actually take in that this has happened. it felt like a nightmare the moment i heard the news and even now it still does, this wasn't ever supposed to happen. deadass this entire 'letter' i'm writing is basically just me venting because this entire thing was just such a shock. i still expect for jyp to suddenly tweet out "happy early april fools" or some shit.

i don't know. i'm just saying that i still love and support stray kids and im ot9. if woojin decides to have a solo career, i'll love and support him. if he decides to do nothing, guess what i'll do? continue to love and support him always. i hope that as stays we'll be able to comfort stray kids well and protect them.