♥︎

You knocked on the door carefully, making brisk tapping noises on the hard oak wood. You had come to a school mates house, Jotaro, for help on the science homework. The piece was on marine creatures, and you were pretty sure he knew a lot about those.

-creaaaaak-
The door opens slowly, and you see his piercing, dark eyes stare at you from the darkness of the hall. His muscles ripple under his harshly cropped, lilac tank top, and a cigarette hung between his carnivore like teeth.
"What do you want, huh?"
His voice made your back arch up wards, straightening your posture and causing sweat to dampen your school shirt.
"I-I came to ask about the homework?..I've noticed you like marine creatures...I-it's okay if you don't want to help!"
He scanned you for a moment, his eyes dragging over your shaking body in an agonising fashion.
"Fine. Come in."

You gasped slightly in surprise as he pushed open the door and allowed you inside. Stumbling into the modern and almost prestigious house, you quickly flicked your eyes around to observe your surroundings. Ash trays and empty beer cans littered the furniture, and the overwhelming smell of alcohol and smoke filled the air, but it didn't seem to bother you.

He led you upstairs and into what you presumed was his room, where a bare mattress lay on the floor with records and magazines scattered over the floor. The walls were a bizarre array of colours, as if the person painting just couldn't decide on a colour. He sat down and patted the space next to him silently, pulling out another couple beer cans.

As you sat down and retrieved your school books from your bag, he suddenly drew out a flip knife and stabbed it into the beer can.
"H-huh?!"
You moved back in shock, staring at him in confusion. He took the cigarette out of his sharp mouth and removed the knife, and lay his hot tongue on the crack he had made in the can. His dominating eyes stared deeply into yours as he sucked, then passed the can over to you, his saliva still glistening on the entrance. His expression seemed gentle yet commanding, and you hesitantly placed your lips on the slit and sucked too. Unfortunately, due to your vivid shaking, the beer spilled out of your small mouth and down your delicate neck, and just as you pulled away from the now empty can to wipe it in embarrassment you felt a hard, warm grip around both of your wrists. The can clattered to the floor beside you, creating a loud noise in the now deathly silent room.

His eyes locked with yours as he pushed you down onto the mattress, his well sculpted, strong body holding yours down.
"I've been watching you for a while now, y/n. I can't keep my eyes off of you."
As he seemed to confess to you, he leaned down to your neck and his warm tongue softly lapped up the spilt beer, sliding all the way up to your quivering lips.

Now only inches away from each other, your hot breath mingled in the humid air and body heat built between you both. His eyes closed, showing a weak side no one else had ever seen as his soft lips brushed yours, and he gently licked your lower lip, asking for entrance into your warm mouth.
You opened it carefully, and he quickly took a dominant side and slid his tongue into your mouth, his hands sliding down onto your sides, gripping softly but possessively. You felt blood rush to your face and lower areas, getting excited as he explored your mouth eagerly with his moist tongue.

A few minutes into this, you feel his hands start to unbutton your shirt, and you squeak gently at this bold action.
You soon feel your sensitive skin out in the air, and his hands move up to your chest and caress you even more. He slips down to your neck, and begins to kiss, chew and bite at your fragile skin, leaving marks all over it. Mind going fuzzy, you whimpered submissively.
His hot hands rubbed on your trembling hips as they bucked weakly.

"Not used to this feeling, are you?.."
He looked up at you and tilted his head, and he chuckled with a confident smirk plastered on his face. You had never seen Jotaro smile before, so this image was jarring to you and made you sweat even more.

"Now...shall we step this up a notch?..."
He whispered into your ear as his hands drifted to the buttons of your trousers. You nodded frantically, desperate for more. Skillfully , he unbuttoned your trousers and swept them off to the side. Pulling back to observe your shaking, almost bare body he smirked even more. He knew you wanted more, and intended to give it to you. You both bit your own lips as he unbuckled his belts and slipped down his trousers too, and pressed your throbbing areas together. Slowly, but surely, he began to grind. As you were not used to this, your hips were shaky and weak as he pushed with strong strokes onto your clothed member.

A few bucks later, you felt a knot form in your lower abdomen, and before you knew it you had stained your own briefs in hot, sticky white liquid. Just as Jotaro seemed to pull away, a knock came at the front door and he pulled up his trousers and gently placed you in his closet, locking the door and going downstairs to greet his grandfather.

You peered down at your stained briefs and sensitive body in the dim light, and quickly removed them and grabbed a pair of Jotaro's to put on. You were sure he wouldn't mind.

A few minutes later, Jotaro entered the room again to come and collect you.
Unlocking the door, he smirked at you as you were in his boxers. Then quickly gave you your uniform and bag to get into, and you did quickly and obediently.

Just as you were about to hop out of the window to make a swift escape, he grabbed your shoulder and kissed your lips firmly, then pushed you away whilst smirking and you quickly slide down the drainpipe, and began your journey home, your mind swimming in teenage lust and serotonin. You were sure you'd be coming back for more help with homework tomorrow.