Chapter 2: (North Fury, and something unexpected)

(Song above: Simple Minds - Don't you (Forget about me) lyrics)

Hiro: (In his room typing some of his future inventions on his computer, unaware that North Fury is in there, who has been noticing some changes on Hiro from throughout the whole day)

North: "Hey bud, how are you doing?"(Asked Hiro as he sat down at the end of his bedside with a chair)

Hiro: (Jolted up, grabbing a broom while looking at North Fury)"Just normal, and who are you?"

North: "Oh just some random guy doing random stuff, helping people out."(Said as he rested his arms on the back of the chair)"Got some mad reflex skills there."(He said)

Hiro: "Yeah, yeah, and I can already tell that you're not a random guy by your clothing, and never saw you around here at the Cafe before."(Not lowering down the broom)

North: "Your family and friends have noticed. Haven't they? Running faster than normally and even faster than a bus going fifty kilometers an hour. Extremely high sensitivity to sound. And very light on your feet. Increased eyesight."(He said as he put the chair away)"And surely you have noticed yourself. But you keep telling yourself your life is turning for the better."(He said as he held his hands in front of him)

Hiro: "Yeah.....I guess."

North: "Now why do you think that is?"(He asked as he crossed his arms)

Hiro: "Only that my life gets slowly harder to deal with the crazy abilities I've had since this morning, and felt a bit weird last nite before sleeping."

North: "What have you done in the past 28 hours?"(He stated more than asked Hiro)

Hiro: "Only spending time with a friend, helping out my Aunt Cass downstairs at the Cafe, going to High School, play with Merida at the playground, and got over here minutes ago."

North: "Did anyone ask you if you felt alright? Pointed things out at a certain time?"(He said as he seemed to be getting slightly frustrated but keeping control)"Any trips anywhere, anything that might seem linked to your new abilities?"

Hiro: "Not really, but it might happen in the future later on."

North: "15 different experimental spiders were cased inside that museum. But 1 was not found. Later on that day they found the spider dead. As it had used up its strength and venom, causing it to die. They never found the potential dead being or animal that should and would have died from its lethal effects."(He said as he placed a file in front of Hiro)"And from my research and from watching from afar. You seemed to have been bitten by this spider, which has the most dominant trait and most powerful experimental material within its tiny body. Yet somehow you are alive and well and are starting to inherit its abilities. Tell me, boy, do you know how you survived?"(He asked as his voice became a bit dark)

Hiro: "Dunno, maybe just from luck, or fate has in store for me."

North: "This spider does not just attack and die. They are meant to hunt for the right human to store their life skills within if they see their worth and selflessness. The dominant trait of protection lies within you. That's why it chose you, it gave you the opportunity to become something nobody has ever seen happen before. The question is... What are you going to do about it?"(He said before hopping out Hiro's window and disappearing, leaving the file with Hiro to look over)

Hiro: (On his bed looking at the file before hiding it in plain sight, and going downstairs to help Aunt Monica Cass with the Cafe)

(Next day - High School)

Hiro: (Felt a vibration of his cell phone in his pocket, that it's North Fury wanting to meet him at a place to discuss some important things)

North: (Had put the address and location on the chat before the news was flooded around the school and an announcement was heard about Professor Krei's death)

Hiro: (At North Fury's place due to web-swinging on experiencing his new powers)

North: "Have you heard the news?"(Asked Hiro as if he was talking to his phone)

Hiro: "I've seen it in person with Merida before the news came live today."(Told the Russian man)

North: "His name, Mor'du. Know anything?"(He said as he casually slid the suitcase next to him down towards Hiro. The suitcase containing pictures, and information on Mor'du)

Hiro: "Not really, but I only saw a deadly bear symbol on Krei's dead body."

North: "What I sent you has all you need."(Stood up and walked away)

Hiro: (In the room of his home, keeping the door/window closed with the curtain, looking through the items in the suitcase)

Aunt Cass: (Gently knocked the door from the outside)" Hiro, everything alright?"(Her gentle voice asked him from the other side of the door)

Hiro: "I'm alright, Aunt Cass."(Said reassuringly from the other side)

Aunt Cass: "Okay, dinner is ready, your brother already ate. He will be back by 10 pm if you want you can head out too and be back by 10 as well."(Offered to the younger nephew as if asking if he wanted to be stuck in his room forever)

(Later on - SFIT/Nerd School)

Hiro: (At Tadashi's School after his supper, catching up things with his big brother)

Tadashi: "Hey Hiro, how was dinner?"(Placed one of his gadgets he was working on down)

Hiro: "Awesome as usual. Whatcha working on???"

Tadashi: "It's a surprise, something I have been working on for a while. So what brings you here?"

Hiro: (Spending time with his big brother, never bringing up the unexpected days of himself being bitten by an experimented Winter Spider, and North Fury visits him sometimes for important measures)

(4 hours later)

(After hours of putting things together and catching up on things, Tadashi brings up the competition for robots and creations)

Tadashi: "What do you say, Hiro? Ready to go and make some life changes?"(Smiled as he looked at his little brother)

Hiro: "You know it, brother!"

Tadashi: "Alright, your work starts tomorrow morning, you have three weeks to finish this. And everyone at the convention is gonna want to see it, I know it. So don't stress about impressing them, just do your thing."(Ruffled his brother's hair slightly)

Hiro: "I know that, bro. I'm not a baby, though."(Pouted before fixing his messy shaggy hair)

Tadashi: "Yeah, I know that. Just don't overstress, sometimes you do that. Just looking out for you.. little bro."(Laughed as he walked out of his work office with keys and bag in hand)"Now we should head home."(Grabbed his helmet and Hiro's)

(Lucky Cat Cafe)

Hiro: (Came back home safe with his big brother)

Tadashi: "Hey Aunt Cass we're home."(He announced) 

Aunt Cass: (Popped her head out of the bakery door)"Alright boys, I'm just making some pastries."(Her warm smile lighting up the doorway)