epigraph & disclaimers

EPIGRAPH

— (n.) a short saying or quote at the beginning of a book or chapter, intended to suggest its theme.

SUMMARY: chloe's not ready for the future.

QUOTE: n/a

— QUOTE: n/a

DISCLAIMERS

if you are seeing this disclaimer, then that means that this story is incomplete. please keep in mind i'm going to try and update as frequently as possible, thanks!
most recently released part: i. love her

oh, lord. this will probably be the only pinkberry story i write, and not to mention is a rather short story.
— this story is told as small parts, and from an omniscient pov (despite the story's style, yes).

if you are reading offline, i suggest you go online first to read the story. there are many pictures in the story and they usually don't load in offline reading (so it'll just look stupid). that's just my word of advice — if you don't care, then continue! (pictures do not progress the plot!)

— do keep in mind that this story may not be appropriate for all audiences.

i do not own be more chill's musical or novel editions, and each character included in this story belongs to ned vizzini/joe iconis.

since i believe this to be true, the concept of this story is similar to that of intellegentrisk's "forget me not". this was not intended yet seemed to happen anyway - please be aware!
check it out if you haven't !

— and that's about it!
thank you, and enjoy the story! —

• ✩ * • * ✩ •

© neariy-witches / duskiem / emilysgoteczema / emilyisverysad / 2019