Chapter 16

-Eren's POV- 

I had no idea what to do. I was already lying beside (y/n) and honestly, even though she had sleepily mumbled someone else's name, I still wanted to lay in the bed and hold her. We did that all the time before I had told her how I felt about her. 

I could not stop thinking about it. Was she dating Levi? Or maybe she just wanted to date Levi. I could deal with that. If it was just a weird infatuation. I'm sure she'll get over it. He is slightly attractive, and some girls are really into the older guy thing, but even if the two were dating, it won't last. She'll get tired of it. While she stays up late every night and goes to awesome university parties he probably stays home and goes to bed at 9. She loves to have fun, and he seems like he never has fun. Also, everybody in the work lounge talks about what a neat freak he is, and how he hates messes. So I think if he ever saw (y/n)'s room he would break it off right then. I love the girl, but her room looks like a disaster site. 

"Eren? What are you doing in here?" I looked beside me to see (y/n) facing me. She looked really confused. 

"I guess I must have fallen asleep while we were studying." I said in a voice that I hoped sounded sleepy. "Do you want me to leave?" 

"No, it's alright." She said. "Just don't try anything creepy!" She gave me a cute wink and cuddled up to my side. She fell asleep again almost instantly. 

-time skip- 

The next morning (y/n) didn't come to school. She told me she was too tired and wouldn't get out of her bed. Even though I tried to convince her, I hate going to art alone. It's so much less fun without her. When school was done I decided to text her and ask her if she was coming to work. 

Eren: R u comin 2 work?? 

(y/n): No, sorry Eren. I feel horrible. I think I might be getting sick.  

Eren: K see ya when im done work. I have a new painting to show you btw 

(y/n): I can't wait to see it! Have fun :) 

When I got to work I saw that Levi was sitting in the lounge and I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to see if he and (y/n) were dating. If I could make him jealous enough to say something, I'd know. I started cleaning up little odds and ends in the lounge and started talking to one of the other guys who worked there. "So guess whose bed I spent last night in?" I said to him loudly with a possibly over exaggerated wink. Trying my hardest to sound like a bragging teenage boy. I saw Levi look over at us from the corner of my eye and tried my hardest not to smirk at him. 

"Awe, who's?" The guy asked excitedly. "Is it that hottie that takes over for Levi's assistant every afternoon? You live with her, right? Damn, I'd love to spend the night in her bed." 

I saw Levi visibly tense at his words. And even I was a little pissed off. I always forgot that other people must think she's as beautiful as I do too. "It totally was." I said with a shit eating grin. "How'd you guess that?" 

"Well I could tell there was something going on between you two. You're in her office half of your time here." He winked. "So what all happened?" 

"I don't kiss and tell." I said with a laugh. I saw Levi get up and storm out of the lounge. Mission accomplished. Although, when I realized that meant there was something going on between the two my joy deflated. It wasn't just a one-sided infatuation on (y/n)'s side. Levi obviously had feelings for her too. Now I needed a way to break them up. 

-Levi's POV- 

"So guess whose bed I spent last night in?" I looked over to see that annoying Yeager kid talking to one of the office assistants. Is this kid seriously bragging about who he had sex with last night? At work? What an ass. I'm so glad (y/n) told me she doesn't having feelings for that kid.  

"Awe, who's?" The guy asked excitedly. "Is it that hottie that takes over for Levi's assistant every afternoon? You live with her, right? Damn, I'd love to spend the night in her bed." I tensed when I heard that. What right does he have to look at her? She's mine. It pisses me off to no end that other men think they can look at her. Maybe I should tell her she doesn't need to dress so nice for work anymore. I know I originally told her to dress up, but she looks too good in her pencil skirts and high heels. I hadn't realized other people in the office had noticed. I was definitely going to tell her to just wear her school clothes. 

I saw Eren tighten his fists into a ball. I know that he has feelings for (y/n), so it must bother Eren almost as much as it bothers me when people say things like that about her. Despite my disgust at the way these two were talking I couldn't help but still listen in on the conversation. Has he gotten over (y/n) now that he spent the night with another girl? "It totally was." Eren said with a dumbass grin on his face. "How'd you guess that?" There was no way. She wouldn't do that to me. Eren was lying.  

"Well I could tell there was something going on between you two. You're in her office half of your time here." He winked. "So what all happened?" 

"I don't kiss and tell." He said with a laugh. After I heard that I calmly got up and walked to my office. I was seeing red. It took almost all of my self-control to not walk over to Eren and beat the shit out of him. Why the hell would he make that shit up? I was thinking about calling (y/n) and asking her, flat out, if anything happened between her and Eren last night but decided against it. I didn't want her thinking I didn't trust her, I did. I just don't understand why Eren would make up such a bold lie. All the man he was talking to would have to do is ask (y/n) about it and he'd know Eren was lying. 

Levi: Are you still coming over tonight?  

I waited for almost an hour before I finally got a reply from her. I was getting anxious waiting for her reply. If anyone would have looked into my office they would have seen me pacing the room staring at my phone like a madman. 

(y/n): Yes!! I feel a little sick, but if you're alright with a relaxing night of studying then I'm in! 

I let out a deep breath I didn't realized I had been holding in. If she did have something going on with Eren why would she agree to see me tonight? 

Levi: Can I pick you up when I'm done work? 

(y/n): You don't have to pick me up! I can take the bus. And I won't be leaving until after Eren gets home. He has a new painting he wants to show me. 

Levi: I can't wait that long. I miss you. Please let me pick you up when I'm done? You can always see Eren's painting when you get home. 

(y/n): I guess you're right... I can just see Eren's painting later. It's not going anywhere. But I'll still take the bus! It's out of your way to come all the way to my place before you go home! 

Levi: I insist on picking you up. Do you know how filthy those public buses are? No way would I let you into my apartment after you were on a bus. Unless you agreed to taking a shower once you got here... I wouldn't mind that too much, but I would have to join, to make sure you got all the filth off of course. 

(y/n): Oh god...  

I could almost see her rolling her eyes at her phone with an amused smile on her face. I can't believe I just texted her that.  

(y/n): Fine, pick me up! You pervert. ;) 

I full out grinned at my phone. I was falling hard for her.