Part 5- Alice being Alice

Bella's Pov
"hey Vick you won't believe what just happened" I yelled as I came inside from our backyard door "what happened?" Vicky asked as she joined me in the living room. "I just used one of my powers, a gust of wind came out" I told her excitedly "oh my god really, I'm so excited for you bells now I can finally train you" Victoria said excitedly "ohhhh and guess who I bumped into while I was hunting" I suddenly said with huge a smile.

"I don't know, who?" Victoria asked questioningly but also curious "Alice Cullen" I simply said "no way, what happened?" Vic asked curiously "well we just talked mostly and she asked me why am I so nice to her since of what her family did to me" I said stopping for a bit "and!!!" Vicky yelled wanting to know more details on how it went. "And... I told her that I forgave them and that I understand why they left me, it was so they can protect me from the supernatural world and so I can live a long human life" I told her.

"ok, well little did they know you were part of the supernatural world already without even knowing it, ok so let's begin you training then" Vicky said and I was super excited for the second time since I got turned into a vampire.

They trained all night since they're vampires and they can't sleep at all.

Bella's POV
It's currently 5am we've been training all night long and not to mention today is my first day of school at 7am in forks high school, by the way did I mention Alice Cullen is coming in a few minutes and we're going to school together ugh school but hey at least I get to be there with my fav sister well actually also Rosalie even though she doesn't like me but I'm assuming it's because she was jealous I was a human since she's always wanted to have kids but now she can't cause we're infertile but I know deep down she loves me no matter what.

"that was so much fun Vic" I said as we finished doing our spells and training "yea I know right, to bad you don't know any of the advanced magic spells" Vicky said with a smirk and I just got super curious what are the so called advanced spells she's talking about "what are the advanced spells?" I asked Vicky I was wondering what other things are there to learn because she taught me so many spells already well so far I suppose.

"oh I don't know magical spells like...." Vicky said making a long pause which was causing me so much suspense. "like what" I yelled very intrigued obviously "oh I don't know like levitation, invisibility, teleportation and my personal fav the beauty spells" Vicky said with an enormous smile on her face but I'm wondering "what are beauty spells?" I questioned her.

"ok so I call them beauty spells because they are spells that you focus with your mind so basically you focus on a certain place for example if you want to change your hair color, you think about the color you want and then with the snap of your fingers it changes the color of your hair, the same thing with your eyes color, skin color even if you want short or long hair or whatever type of hair you want like curly or straight" Vicky said and not gonna lie I'm pretty excited to learn them especially the beauty spells.

"please help me I want to learn them, we got an hour until I go to school" I said pleading "ok if you say so, lets get started" Vicky finally agreed and that's when we started practicing some more spells and especially the so called beauty spells and some more advanced spells, an hour passed by and we finally finished training so we went and showered and got ready for the day.

"well I did good, if I do say so myself" I told Vicky all proud "I know right, now practice the beauty spells" Vic told me "ok then" I said pretty nervous so I started to practice them so I tried change my hair color and my eye color when I was my human self and I made my hair a little bit longer but it had this shiny color to it and with some beautiful bouncy curls to finish it off and as I was looking at myself In the mirror and I couldn't believe it I did it, I learned the beauty spells, I was taking another look in the mirror and that's when the door bell rang just in time and I'm guessing it was my dear pixie sister of mine.

"well gotta go to school Vic, yay!!" I yelled as I was coming out of my room "ok have fun bells" she yelled back at me "ya sure" I said back obviously not that excited.

As I grabbed my bag I vamp sped to the door and I still had my brunette hair and my brown eyes when I was human human oh and I changed to my scent  to when I was human but that was a power so basically it's so I can camouflage my scent in the crowd but since I was in a hurry I forgot to change myself back to vampire Bella.

"hey Alice" I said when I opened the door with a smile "hey bel- what's that smell" Alice suddenly said changing the topic "oh it's me, I smell like my human self" I told her simply "and your eyes also they changed" pixie said pointing out the obvious and rolled my eyes at her.

"well its also a spell" I told her with a smirk "wow to much don't cha think" she said followed by a little laugh "eh kinda, so we're going in my car right" I questioned "yea, sounds great" she said "oh we're gonna stand out a lot my car is red red" I told her since my car is super red, like shiny red "since when don't we stand out bells" Alice said with a smirk on her face "true your right" I said agreeing and we both laughed at that, we then went to the garage and I took out my bright shiny red car.

"don't say anything" I warned Alice before she could critique or make any of her stupid comments "wow nice car bells and very clean, hmmmm" Alice said with a knowing face and then she switched it into a smirk "stop it Alice" I warned her since I know what she's going to say next "oookie" she responded back with a huge smile and I did not like it not one bit, we finally entered the car and I sped off to forks high school.

~~along the way~~

"Bella your outfit looks great, it matches your car"Alice said happily "thanks" I responded and right about now I'm just wondering when will she start to notice I'm wearing heels.

"I'm right, you're wearing pretty black ripped jeans, black leather jacket, a white blouse and black heels....... wait a damn minute" Alice said meanwhile I had a smirk on my face and ding ding ding she finally noticed well she finally realized.

"what???" I asked her with a smirk on my face perfectly knowing what she's talking about "heels OMG!!!!" Alice squealed happily "yea yea I know" I said trying to shrug it off like if it weren't nothing "after all these years my work finally payed off" Alice said super happy but proud mostly and you could tell she has mixed emotions right about now. "gee thanks" I told her sarcastically "your welcome" she said proudly.

"sooooo" Alice said trying to change the topic "no don't you dare" I tried to warn her "what???"Alice said super innocently "I know what your gonna ask" I told her knowingly.

End of chapter, what is the question Alice is gonna ask? How's school gonna go what's Edward's expression gonna be? Will they get back together? Wait for more to know....