Prologue

Maya pov.

I was on my way to do another babysitting job. All I wanted was to get it over with and get payed.

I finally got there, I knocked on the door and waited.

(Y/n) pov.
(Your 6 years old.)

Mommy and Daddy said they were getting ready to go somewhere. I wanted to go with them, but mommy said that they needed to go out just for tonight.

Mommy also said she called someone to watch me while they are gone.

I heard a knock at the door. Mommy came out and opened the door and saw my babysitter.

Maya pov.

When the mother of this kid opened the door and led me inside.

When I was taken to the living room. I saw the kid I'm supposed to take care of.

But, I felt something in never felt before. There was a small voice telling me that they were mine and mine alone.

But I keep telling myself that they are just a kid, but that voice in my head keeps telling me that they are mine.

2 hours passed now and it's 8:00 they went to their room and went to bed. I quickly took out my phone and took a few pictures of them.

I never did this with the other kids so why am I feeling this way towards them.

The kids parents arrived from their night out. I got the payment and left.

The voice was telling me to go back and take the kid with me, but I ignored it.

*2 months later*

(Y/n) pov.

Maya had been my babysitter for the past 2 months. Mommy and Daddy said they were going out again. I was expecting to see Maya, but it was someone else.

She looked like she didn't want to be here. When mommy and daddy left she went to the couch and just went straight on her phone.

I tried telling her that I was hungry, but she just pushed me away.

Maya pov.

(Y/n)'s parents said that they go out once at the end of every month. I don't understand why they didn't call me to watch my (y/n).

I went to check on (y/n). Their parents can burn in hell for all I care.

I made it there and what I saw angered me.

Maya (thoughts): THEY REPLACED ME FOR THAT SLUT!!!

I was infuriated. I snuck through (y/n)'s bedroom window and walked to the kitchen, grabbed a knife and stabbed the other girl in the neck.

After she died I went to (y/n)'s room.

Maya (thoughts): don't worry (y/n) I'll take you away from here.