chapter 1

Maya pov.

I was infront of (y/n)'s bedroom door. It felt like my heart was about to explode out of my chest. I gently opened the door to see them asleep.

But before I could take what's mine I need to hide the body of the girl I killed and clean the blood.

*35 minutes later*

I finally got the blood off the carpet and burned the body in the furnace room.

I went back to (y/n)'s room carefully picked Them up and went through the front door.

(Y/n) pov.

I woke up in a bed that was cozy, but it wasn't my bed. I sat up and looked to see Maya sleeping next to me.

She woke up and smiled.

Maya: good morning (y/n).

(Y/n): Maya why am I here?

Maya: your here because I'm going to be taking care of you from now on.

(Y/n): why?

Maya: because your 'parents' said they didn't want you anymore. So I decided to take you home with me.

Mommy and Daddy didn't want me anymore? I felt like I had nothing anymore. I started to cry. Maya hugged me as I cried onto her shoulder.

Maya pov.

As I was comforting (y/n) as they cried on my shoulder, I smiled, but I didn't want (y/n) to be sad. An idea popped in my head as they pulled away.

Maya: do you want to watch a movie?

They nodded as I went to look for something to watch.

*30 minutes later*

We were in the living room watching Ratatouille. I looked and saw that it was almost 7 p.m.

Maya: are you hungry (y/n)?

They nodded.

Maya: ok what kind of pizza do you want?

They were thinking for a few seconds. After they were done thinking they looked ready to answer.

(Y/n): (favorite pizza)

Maya: ok do you want anything to drink?

(Y/n): (f/d) please.

Maya: ok.

I got up, paused the movie and dialed in the number.

Random guy (on phone): hi thank you for calling pizza hut what would you like to order?

Maya: a (favorite pizza) with a liter of (f/d).

Random guy: is that all?

Maya yes.

Random guy: ok your total is $11.99.

I hung up and sat back down and resumed the movie.

*10 minutes later*

The doorbell rang. I got up and saw the guy holding my order.

Random guy: did you order(favorite pizza) and a liter of (f/d)?

Maya: yes.

He gave me the drink and pizza as I paid him the money. I sat down and set the pizza on the coffee table I had. I went and grabbed two cups and filled them up with (f/d).

We then started eating and watched the movie. I now know that I had succeeded in making (y/n) mine.