Meet Cate Prime

I wake up to the sound of mr. Quinn yelling at me.

"Cater! Wake up!!!" He screamed into my my ear, and I sighed, and got up.

I hate when people call me cater. That is not my name.

I'm like their servant.

I make breakfast, go to school, severe them again, sleep. Wait, I don't sleep. I just be quiet. That's my free time, basically.

After I roll-quite literally-out of bed they leave me for 15 minutes to get ready. Then I have 29 minutes to cook. If I don't follow that, I get in trouble...enough said.

I put on a outfit-nothing too flashy-nothing Too casual-just perfect.

My style is kinda like, rebel girly girl. Makes no sense, but it's me. I don't make sense either.

I put on my "taylor swift or die" shirt, and a leather jacket over it.

I love taylor swift. She's my idol, inspiration, role motel, everything. Reason why I'm still alive, you know living in this hell hole.

I'm a foster child. I lived here for 6 months, and it's horrible, but at least I got food-hardly any-but I have it. Bed to sleep in, and roof to be under. It's better then nothing, I mean.

I put on some black leggings, to match this all-black outfit.

I straighten my hair, and I put on light makeup-enough I don't look bare-but not enough to look like a clown.

I feel satisfied, and walk out to make breakfast for mrs & mr Quinn.

I make eggs and sausage for everyone.

Everyone meaning the big family in this house. I "work" for Quinn's but they have a mix of full, adopted, and foster children.

Alison Quinn- she's full to the Quinn's. Annoying, but cool, at times. I love her but hate her. Normal sibling riot.

Sydney Wilmer- foster. She's 14, and we are pretty close. She's cool. Awesome, even? Total band nerd.

Dawn prime- my little sister. She's 10, and so obvious to it all. I make sure no one hurts her. We both love singing and taylor, it's our favorite thing to do- sing karaoke to Taylor's songs.

Lisa Quinn- 19. Full Quinn. Completely annoying and bossy. Like mr and mrs. Quinn.

And you don't need explanation of mrs and mr Quinn...cause..you know.

But you should know who I am.

I'm cate prime. 15 year old foster child, who's hopelessly in love with taylor swift. What about you?

A/N

Hellooo guys!!! New story. I will make more and more different stories until I get one that you guys will like. Because I will think it's the kind of story I'm writing, I need to write something else. Every chapter will be like this, someone's POV, and I won't say who but I'll try to make it obvious. It will prob be taylor or cate tho..but depends as well. Love you! Be fearless, speak now, burn red, and party like it's 1989!
-Cassidy