Broken Pearl

Ayfa was kinda cheeky full of fun she was brought up into atmosphere of classical modernized where she is into  music ,movies ,novels  being party after party hanging with friend since she was in the best ranked college in the country .
Being in her college she participated in model where events happens every weekend where different colleges participate to get the title of Mr and Mrs she was beariful ,tall elegant and smoky eyes with her smile she won the hearts of several students and bacholerate.
One thing about Ayfa love story she was not into much love story dating was her kinda all the time u could notice into group of boys hanging around laughing and all sort off .
Since she was into Hollywood movies she wished to date boys like zacefron and Lewis hamsworth on , on every of her relationship she never ended  up Into right for that she only focused on her dream to be abroad to get along with whities  their life style to have romantic relationship like to learn couple goals since she believed Africa are not perfect into that like going couple travel diaries posting together snaps on social that was she wanted in relationship.
The end of the year has arrived they are in the finish lane abig event is about to happen their college the final crown for Mr and Mrs university serveral college in the country attended to participate the event the venue has been set the seat for occasion was breathtaking Ayfa Was little bit nervous the first to be announced  was Ayfa there she goes she cat walked sounds off cheers and booooo amazed the show it went to all ramp walks another one shows From another Alumni  appears dammmn hot Chris  shows his  outfit hallelujah that's how some girls woooed their mind and stuumed their mouth because he was handsome dashing presenting for his college.
At the end the event  came to and end everyone the result is yet to be announced mixture feeling  of nerveousness aroused everyone's heart and there is Ayfa miss Chlorke university And Chris Mr Zedd University sound off cheers and happiness crowded the place finally everyone head to their separate ways

But there was something brewing  between Ayfa And Chris He fell for her she felt butterflies because he was handsome ,determined ,and after all he won the crown she hit the bell icon for his social media he replied since he knew her they chatted the conversation went well the feeling grew she was excited to meet her dream dude.

She was excited she met her charming  that her friend knew the relationship since there were into each every moment every sweet word to his or her post .

As usually their late night conversation he informed her that he and his friend are organizing wellfare party for the last Alumni she was excited because the event was held in his place all the friend joined for the last time for their welfare as it was sleepover they partied the got drunk they dance untill it reached midnight.

As for Ayfa her mom was carefree modernized she never bothered or worried for her girl since she is teenage she allowed her to enjoy life to the fullest .

Everyone went to their different rooms for Ayfa And Chris went to the same room for sleep over they head to the main Chris small bedroom for single person but they were ok with it  .they chatted little bit as they were gazing at each other as u know how it feels for couples they couldn't be able to control the feeling ,he gazed at her as he was shirtless her heart beating she held his hand and kiss his lips he got carried away kissed her neck romancing every part of her body being yearning .

She grabbed him as she couldn't bear the feeling he fell ontop of her chest romancing everywhere the got into each other's skin as they were like wildlife eating eath other .
The night went away the sun arises another beautiful day appeared .

As they woke up they were shocked of messing things she was confused not knowing where to pass as both turned numbed .

They bid farewell each other for Ayfa And Chris was stressful moment .
As three weeks passed by signs starts to show her she was confused she tested herself secretly and result was positive meanwhile her mom started to doubt her she broke the news to Chris he couldn't say anything he juss ignored her call,text .

She felt no one was there to rescue her she told her mom beside hearing the news her mom fainted out of shock and was being into coma for her dad hearing his wife got into coma he quized doctors and his daughter they could not be able to break the news but they truth will come out someday .
He heard the news and gossip from neighbours claiming Ayfas mom fainted due to trauma  hearing the news he slapped his daughter and beat her to death and threw her out like stray dogs .

Ayfa her paradise world turned into dessert areas where she feels exhausted no family to rescue ,no lover to shoulder on it ..
She breaks inside like broken pearl she has no meaning in the eyes of people she is astray dog only used bones to be thrown .
  She can't go back she is being chased away by her own dad then for moment she remembers she knew her former friends who lives another another nearby subcity she calls and finally picks her call and narrating to her incident she sympathises and allows to stay by her with no clothes ,no money the burden of pregnancy turns her to beg to get something to eat in order to reach her friends house .
She finally reached her rescue home
At least she gets comfort in there

One year passed with no Trace of Ayfa her dad regretting why he threw her daughter into the cruel world and her mom still traumatized while Chris enjoying his normal clubbing , flirting other girls not remembering he shattered the pride Ayfa.
And Ayfa is the 9thmonth pregnancy she goes into labour with her friend by side she brings the world a cute baby boy her friend bursted into tears out of happiness.

She raised her baby boy  three years down the lane her baby boy grew up she named hope because she believed someday she will raise agentlemann who will never hurt woman .

Ayfas friend opened the world for her she helped her in develop ing herself she gave her the idea of involving herself into the campaign of mental awareness where she gives hope for those who lost way or lost loved once
In that day atragedy happened in the country nearby the city group of unknown people fired guns at people where the country was in dark state for the news .

Group of rescuers came and Ayfa was among them who rescued a mother and her daughter she was  the talk of the Town who became a heroine of one day she could not believe she was broadcasted on several television and was awarded as the heroine of the year .
When her dad saw the news  feel of guilty killed him for abandoning his daughter in those years she learnt only you can climb mountain even your own shadow leaves you

Today she is being nominated as top ranked people and leader of world mental health organization based in abroad with her son and her true friend she moved to Canada and being sponsored for accommodation.

One-day she thought of calling her home her dad picked call with low voice feeling of emotion killed her when she said it's Ayfa her dad trembled with hurtful and tears bursted they talked along time after decades she asked how s mom a long silence from her dad's voice murmured informing that her mom passed two years down the line
Ayfa threw the fone with shock she could not help that was her destiny to happen she accepted and moved and today she airs and invites her own Chanel to those who go through alot in silence ....that was Ayfa life full of ups and downs