1

Hey I'm Kate. And I've got a problem, well, something that I am shy to talk about my family and friends. It's just that I wanted to be called beautiful. And of course not by my family (because I know that no matter what I wear or if I don't take a bath, they'll still call me beautiful). But from other people, aside from my kind and loving family.

Ah high school. It's supposed to be the time when the ugly and chubby boys and girls from elementary starts to change. Something like when the ugly duckling becomes a beautiful swan. Or something like they call 'puberty hits'. Damn I'm almost 18 and where's my total makeover?!

The people around me, my childhood friends and classmates are starting to have their bfs and gfs. But why am I still single?! Believe me, not even a single soul had asked me to become his girlfriend. In my 17 years of existence nobody had ever confessed to me that he has a crush on me. And 5 months from now will be our Prom. And everyone's too overly excited about what they'll wear, about their f*cking date for the night. Wait, ugh the word date made my head ache for a split second. I also remember no one had ask me for a date, even just a friendly date, or even for the sake of hey-I-have-a-date-so-I'm-not-a-loner. I was actually thinking that I'll just date myself, but that'll them make fun of me even more. So I have this plan to make myself attractive before prom so that I'll attract a guy to ask me as his partner.

"Now next is 20 crunches blah blah blah" I got bored looking at her so I read through the comments if her workout actually worked.

Oh my gosh I just lost 4 kilos in a week! You guys should definitely try it!

Hmm I have 5 months to go and 5 months is equals to 20 weeks and 20 multiplied by 4 is 80. Therefore I'll lose 80 kilograms in 5 months.

my current weight is 67 kgs and if I subtract it to 80 that will be -13. So that means this is the best workout for me but w-wait negative eighteen? Does that mean I'll become weightless after 5 months? Is that even possible?

I didn't see much results though I lost half an inch on my waist. This is definitely a must try!

I've been doing this for a month and believe me, my husband noticed the difference so he loves doing crazy things to me day and night!

This is the worst. After to weeks of doing this and still no changes.

Please guys don't do this, it's just a waste of time. How about you try our product ********** and see results within 3 days! It's all natural and recommended by doctors!

I don't recommend this workout, after doing 6 push ups I had a wrist fracture on my left arm. Please DONT DO THIS.

Sigh its got positive and negative comments. Should I try this for myself or what.

" We're *panting* almost there *panting* guys. 20 seconds left and that's all for our workout." The girl said while doing jumping jacks.

"Go girl you can do it !" I cheered for her while I was lying on my bed eating a bag of chips. After the video I typed WATER FASTING on the search bar.

Yeah whatever