4. | Cold And Heartbroken (P2)

So the day I started writing this (October 28, 2019) Is my love: JOAQUIN PHOENIX'S BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BB💟

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You ran as fast as you could to you and Arthur's flat.

Yes.. You lived together, how inconvenient?!

You walked in your flat and walked into yours and Arthur's shared room.

You got out your suitcase which was conveniently very large.

Before you started packing your clothes, You changed out of your wedding dress.

-----------------------------

You were packing your stuff. When you heard the front door slam shut.

Oh no.. You thought.

"(Y,n)! Are you here?!" You heard Arthur holler from the hallway, getting closer second by second.

You hurriedly shoved the suitcase under the bed trying not to make any noise.

"Yes! I'm In our room." You yelled. Hoping he wouldn't notice how scared you were.

(Even though you loved his Joker side. He didn't look very normal earlier. And you were getting ready to leave soo.)

Arthur slowly walked towards your room and stood at the doorway leaning on its frame.

You sat on the bed, tears stained your eyes and cheeks. Your eyes were so puffy from sobbing so hard.

"How could you!" You shot up and screamed.

"What was I supposed to do! I knew you wouldn't let me go, so I had you accupied!"

"So you left me there waiting! On the "supposed to be" BEST DAY OF MY LIFE,     just to go on a stupid TV show just to kill your used to be idle. And you know what hurt the most?!" You stood on a car presenting yourself to everyone to make your ego feel better, and you didn't even bring me with you!" You screamed, literally your lungs out at him.

Then you started to lauph.

"Oh (Y,n) this is why I love you.) Arthur said.

Then you shared the most passionate kiss of all.

-----
So I mean you technically are married 💁‍♀️

I'm sorry I didn't end it how you asked!

===================

If you want to request just comment!

Well... That was a weird ended. Hopefully you understand what happened 😂 couse I'm not gonna explain what happened.

Goodbye I love you all💟

Yesterday WAS HALLOWEEN!!!

I was the Joker🃏