Chapter 2

Today was another normal school day, I'm in my first class of the day. It's always the most recent boring time if the entire day.
It's science.

Then suddenly the door bursts open and this very handsome boy walked through. He's wearing a red hoodie with black jeans, with white and black converse but what really caught my attention was his eyes, they were a beautiful blood red color with a "x" on the his right eye.

To sum it all up he's incredibly hot!

As I was admiring his features, I didn't notice that he had walked up in front of me. Until he leaned down toward my face, I could feel his on breath fanning my face. And as soon as I was about to ask what he was doing he lifted his face back up and sat in the desk in front of me.

I was caught off guard and when the wheels finally started turning in my head again, a blush slowly creeped on my face.

I felt as if I was about to pass out. As I was still in my little trance thinking about the mysterious devil sitting in front of me.

My best friend Craig tapped my shoulder.

"You alright there?"

"Yeah I'm good."

"You sure you've been spacing out for 5 minutes now and your face is all red... you sure your okay? Are you sick? Did you catch a fever? Or was it because of that hot guy?"

Craig said with a sly grin on his face.

This made my face even brighter to where I could feel heat travel up to my ears.

"N-n-no, of course not don't be stupid. It's just a stupid guy."

I said shuttering nervously.

"Suuuuuuuure."

I sighed this is going to be a loooooooooong day.

Enjoying my trash🤣
~Rose