Chapter 1

There's only one world.

One life.

You've gotta live it...

Right?

I'm Rose Greenwood and today is the day that I leave school behind... forever!

I'm so glad, that I'm finally leaving university, it feels like forever since I've had any 'me time' and I miss it. I miss just being me and doing what I want when I want without anyone telling me that I have 13 pieces of homework to do.

"Rose? Are you okay?" My friend, Lydia, asks.

"Hmm?" I hum "yeah, why do you ask?"

"Well, you're daydreaming again and that hasn't happened in years" she explains "I'm worried about you"

"Well don't be, I'm fine, I swear"

"Okay, if you say so" she gives up trying to get a proper answer out fo me "so, what're we gonna do tonight?"

"Nothing, I wanna go home and check something, I've had a long day too and I need some rest" I say, turning to walk to my car.

"Wait, are you sure? I can come with you?" She asks, grabbing my shoulder.

I remove my shoulder from her grasp and turned to look at her "I said I'm tired and I want to be left alone, please just listen"

"Okay, sorry" Lydia steps back and raises her hands in defense as I turn and continue to walk to my car, a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle.

I get to my house and head inside, locking the door behind me "home sweet home" I say to myself, sarcastically and head towards my living room (or sitting room or lounge or whatever it is that you call it).

My living room had a bookshelf in the wall and if I pushed a button on my desk, the shelf would open up into a door. So, I went inside the secret room and looked over at my wall.

The wall was covered in pictures and notes as well as a lot of string and a giant map in the centre. It was my own crime board, except it wasn't for crime. The board was for me to figure out why I keep having visions.

And yes, they are visions. I dont daydream, I never have done, since I was 8 I've been having these visions that are almost always about these two guys, Sam and Dean Winchester. Sometimes my visions are about me and my life but it's mostly about the two boys.

I've been mapping out all of the places where I see the boys and then making notes on everything that happens in my visions. Once, during summer break when I was 17, i travelled all the way to Wyoming to see if I could find the boys. I couldn't. In fact, everything seemed different to how I remembered it in my vision. This happened a lot, so I decided to make my crime board to help sort out my visions.

Whilst I was talking to Lydia earlier I had a vision, the two men travel through a portal in South Dakota and turn up... in my South Dakota?

This had never happened before and I wanted answers, so I began packing my bags.

I packed enough clothes to last me a week and $200,000 that I had kept in a savings account, I ran out of my house, locking the door and hopping into my car. I started the engine and began my drive.

Dean's POV

"Sam? What're you doing, man?" I ask.

Sam has his head buried in a book and replies "dude, go get some pie or something, I'm busy"

"You know me too well, see ya" I head out to Baby and drive to the nearest convenience store to buy some apple pie.

When I come back I see Sam with a large bowl in front of him, chanting some weird spell and throwing stuff in the bowl.