Chapter 1: Scooby Explores the Town

𝔸 𝔽𝕖𝕨 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

    After the Cybertron Ghost incident, Scooby arrived at the town.

Scooby: "Wow."

    Scooby is on the street, glancing around the town. He saw a Jewelry store, a Gas Station, a mechanic, a police station, and a Mall.

    Scooby Stopped at the main street and waited for the pedestrian signal to cross.

Scooby: "What a reat rown."

    When the light switched to cross, Scooby crossed to the other side. Little did he know, an animal patrol was on a van driving around for the animal until they saw Scooby wandering the street, and they started to follow him.

Meanwhile, Scooby is still walking around the street until he spots one of the restaurants called Mystère Pizzaria.

Scooby: "Roh Roy, Rizza!"

He went up to the window and saw all the different kinds of pizzas people used to eat.

Scooby: [Slurping] "Mmmm."

[Meow]

Scooby: "Ruh?"

Scooby looked down and saw a cat look up to him with curiosity.

Scooby: "Roh, rello!"

The cat went up to Scooby without fear and nuzzled his legs.

Cat: [Purring]

Scooby: "Raww." *Patted his head.* "Rice kritty."

[Door Opening]

    Both animals looked up and saw a big man come out of the restaurant with a bowl in his hand.

???: "Bonjour, mon petit ami minou. I brought you some fresh milk." *He saw Scooby.* "һ іᥱᥒ, ȷ ᥣᥱ srі. I see you've brought a friend. How thoughtful of you." *Patted the kitty. And glance Scooby.* "Hello, Poochy. My name is Edgar Mystère. I'm the owner of the Mystère Pizzaria."

Scooby: "Rice to weet you, Redgar."

    Edgar stood frozen in surprise as his jaws dropped.

Scooby: *He realizes what he's done and covers his mouth.* [Mumble] "Whoops."

Edgar: "I can't believe it! I can't believe it!" *He looked away from them and started walking around.* "A dog talk. Is this happening?"

Scooby: [Gulps]

Edgar: "That... was... mgі𝖿і𝗊ᥙᥱ!"

Scooby: "Ruh."

Edgar: "I always dream of meeting a talking dog." [Chuckles] "ȷ sіs 𝗍ᥱᥣᥣᥱmᥱᥒ𝗍 һᥱᥙrᥱᥙ!"

    Edgar looks back and notices Scooby and the cat looking at him, confused.

Edgar: "Oh, sorry. It's just my first time seeing a talking animal."

Scooby: "Rhat's okay."

Edgar: "Anyway, what's your name?"

Scooby: "Scooby-Doo!"