XXVI

Last chapter guys
Cry with meeeehhh huhuhu
I suddenly feel like I ended the book after the love yourself tour ended 😭😭😭

💜💜

"Is she there already?" Jungkook asked to Taehyung.

They already finished setting the table.

Grandma Kim has entered the mansion. She was confused why the house was so silent. Usually when she came back from her laboratory exam at the hospital the maids would be welcoming her.

She went to the kitchen to check the people but the lights there were all turned off. When she turned on the light Jungkook and Taehyung are there waiting for her they both smiled at her. Jungkook stood up, she saw Jungkook's baby bumps and she felt happy again because her symptoms are slower than the usual... she was glad that before she left the world, she can see her soon to be grandchild.

Jungkook hugged her and started apologizing and explaining what happened to Taehyung and him. Grandma Kim looked at the younger genuinely...

"I know everything you two fools." She said.

Taehyung looked at his grandma surprised.

"But shrugged it off because I've never seen Taehyung smiled genuinely for a long time." She muttered.

"I could still remember the day you walk-in on his parents mourning— seeing how you empathize him... make me decided that you are that someone I want Taehyung to be with." She said.

"Gladly... destiny play his game fairly. You were able to meet each other... again." She said smiling.

"I know I won't last for so many years now. My symptoms could maybe slower than the other cases but at least... If I were to leave the both of you... you are now together and will be having a baby." She said and hold Jungkook and Taehyung's hands. Jungkook was sobbing already like a baby... while Tae was in tears. Jungkook hugged grandma Kim.

"Thank you for everything!" Jungkook said.

Later that night, grandma Kim went to her room to rest. Jungkook and Taehyung are both eating chocolate ice cream.

"Can I ask why did you fall in love with me hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know... it's just one day I woke you are all I need." Taehyung answered and showed his boxy smile.

"You?" Taehyung asked, and wiped Jungkooks ice cream at the side of his lips then licked his thumb.

"That." Jungkook answered blushing.

"My sexiness?" Taehyung asked.

"No! The way you took care of me, the way you give me those fluttering words, the way you make me feel like I am the most expensive gem in this world." Jungkook said smiling.

"You are not expensive gem... you are a priceless gem." Taehyung corrected him.

"Also... I woke up that I want to stay with you forever." Jungkook added trying not to mind what he said.

"I love you." Taehyung mouthed.

"I love you too." Jungkook answered.