Chapter 21

"Thank you, Sookie. I don't think I could have decided all of this without your help."

"It's no problem, Freyja. I'm glad to help. At least once this is all done, you'll already be living with Eric when you tie your souls. Speaking of which, who all do you still need to witness?"

"Some of my siblings, and a shifter. I'm reluctant to ask Sam, but his kind are hard to come by these days."

"I can ask him if you want. He does still owe you and Eric for saving Bon Temps and his life." Sookie offered.

"I appreciate the offer, Sookie, but I will have to ask him myself. If he is reluctant, his witness won't hold."

"Okay, if you say so. Is there anything else that needs to be done today?" I glanced around the living room, the last room Sookie had helped me decide what needed to be packed and what needed to stay.

"I think we're done. Would you like to stay to meet some of my siblings?"

"Of course. I'm always excited to meet your family." Sookie's smile was infectious, causing one to stretch out over my own face.

"Thor, Buri, Gefion, Fjorgyn, my brothers and sisters, come to me this day." I called out, my power resonating in my heart.

"Freyja, it has been so long since you called for me. I was starting to get jealous." Fjorgyn pouted as soon as she appeared, quickly followed by Thor.

 I was wrapped in a hug from behind and removed from the floor in an achingly familiar fashion. "Buri, put me down. Where is Gefion?"

"Here, with your fairy friend." My sister's voice floated to me.

"Gefion, don't crowd her. Everyone, I'd like you to meet Sookie Stackhouse. Sookie, these are my sister's, Gefion and Fjorgyn; and my brothers Thor and Buri." I introduced.

"It's nice to meet you." Sookie greeted.

"Freyja, why have you called us here?" Thor asked outright.

"My Eric and I are going to tie our souls on All Hallows Eve. I called you here to ask if you will witness for us."

"Of course we will, Freyja. You have been waiting for this for a long time now. We would be happy to witness for you. Do you have all of your other witnesses chosen?" Gefion asked.

"All but a shifter. I am going to ask him tonight with Eric."

"My sister, I will see you on All Hallows Eve. I must get back to Sonya now." Fjorgyn spoke up, giving me a smile before she disappeared from sight.

"That is so cool." Sookie whispered.

"Freyja, I would very much like to meet your Eric. Would you mind if I brought the family by tonight?" Buri requested.

"Of course, Buri. I'm sure Eric would like to meet you, as well. Thor would you and Glenda like to come by tonight, too?" I offered.

"Yes, I think we will. For now, though, I think the three of us should help you get your things packed. Are you moving in with Eric?"

"Yes, we think it would be best to live in his home. It's closer to Fangtasia and Pam, as well as everyone from Bon Temps that we know."

"You've taken a liking to Louisiana, Freyja. Do you think you'll be staying for a while?" Gefion questioned, all seriousness now.

"Yes, I think I will. I'll have to address that when all of us meet next month."

"Um, Freyja, we should get a move on if we're going to pack up your house. I have to be at work at fine." Sookie spoke up.