Popcorn

(Might be smut in this chapter. Not really sure, but I'm writing this with my phone so excuse my mistakes ^-^)

Jerome

I hug Mitch, and I'm happy again. But I.. I shale it out of my head, and Mitch pulls away and smiles at me.

"Do you still wanna go to the movies, buddy?" Mitch asks, connecting his caramel gaze to mine. I shake my head, then look at my phone.

"Holy shit... it's already 6:00..." I look at Mitch, nervous to ask a question.

"What is it?" He notices my stare, and I look down.

"Er.. Can I sleep over? My house is wrecked and.. I'm.. lonely there." I look up a little.

"Yeah, buddy!" I grin, and Mitch throws his stuff in the trash from where he's sitting. I chuckle as he fist pumps the air for making it.

I yawn, and he turns back to me. "Ready to go home, Jerome?" He rhymes, and I smirk. "Sure."

*time skip to house because do I really have to narrate driving*

Mitch

When we get home, Jerome is kinda still unconnected. He's staring out the window thoughtfully. "Hey, Jerome." I touch his shoulder lightly and he shudders at my touch, turning to me.

"We're here." He nods, stepping out of the car and waiting by the door for me to unlock it. I make my way over to him, opening it. "Home sweet home." I murmur.

Jerome goes in and sits on the couch. "Let's just watch Netflix or something." I nod, handing him the Xbox remote.

After a few minutes, a scary movie is on and I'm sitting next to Jerome, a popcorn bowl on my lap.

"Why a scary movie?" I glance over at him, and he just shakes his head slightly. "I dunno."

I smirk, putting my arm around his shoulders and pulling him closer to me. His eyes brighten a bit.

It's hard to concentrate on the movie, with the love of my life next to me... he looks up at me, a smile dancing on his lips. I blush lightly. Its a sex scene.

He stretches his neck up to kiss me, and I wrap my arms around his waist. He leans back, letting me on top of him.

(Ruining the moment, I know, but I've never written smut on Wattpad 0.0 *Kinda scurred*)

I pull away so my face is hovering a few centimeters from his. He's the one who blushes now. I kiss him again, and feel his hands moving up my sides and lifting my shirt up.

When it's off, he continues kissing me, running his fingertips around my chest. His touch makes my breath accelerate.

I pull off his shirt, too, and his mouth opens slightly in surprise as I push my mouth against his neck, kissing and sucking softly. He runs a hand through my hair, stifling a moan.

I smile, sucking harder and the spot turns purple. I pull up so I'm above him again. "Do you want to do this?" Holy shit I sound like a sex phone operator...

He nods, pulling my head back down towards his.

Jerome

We're making out on the couch...

I nod, blushing again at his seductive voice, then pull him back down to kiss him... I want his lips on mine...

Our bare chests press together, and he tugs at my pants, pulling them down slightly. I buck up in surprise as I feel his hand run o er my member. "M-Mitch whoa..." I murmur.

He looks up, caramel eyes blazing. I gasp as he runs his hand over it on purpose. "Mitch pleasee..." I whine, bucking up again as he runs his lips down my chest and massages my member with his free hand.

I choke out a few incomprehensible words, locking my gaze on his. His lips make it to my abdomen, and he breathes over my member, making me grip the sheets, brokenly moaning. "PLEASE MITCH.." I plead. I need him to do something to me, anything.

He finally pulls my boxers off, and my painfully hard member is free. His eyes widen slightly and he wraps his warm mouth around it. I moan again, trying to cover my own moth as I do.

After only thirty seconds, I lose it, and come into Mitch's mouth. "Ah... FUCK.." I moan, laying my head back. Mitch swallows it all and licks his lips. I close my eyes, soaking in pleasure.

---------------------------------------

Gonna end it there cuz I'm a jerk. Thanks for reading. I love you all. *mwah*