What's Up With Meta Knight?

The sun's afternoon debut was normal. The sky was orange, Kirby was sleeping, Dedede was being annoying, and Meta Knight? Well... He's been having a hard time. With... Something. Lately, he hasn't been able to sleep well, and his fighting skills seemed to have ceased. Today, Meta was standing on the outdoor deck of the Halberd, as Sailor Waddle See walked up to him. "Sir..?" he asked. "Is everything alright? For the past few days, you've barely said a word..." You could tell Sailor Waddle Dee has a lot of respect for his captain. The knight sighed, a little bit frustrated. What's Up With Meta? "Look," he said, quietly. "I haven't been able to conquer Dream Land for quite a while now, because of Kirby...and I feel...off. When he turns up. " Sailor Waddle Dee looked confused. Then, he started asking more questions. "Sir, what do you think of Kirby?" Meta replied, "the hero that Dream Land deserves." "Ok...how have you felt last time you fought Kirby?" Sailor Waddle Dee asked. Meta replied once more, "bad for always hurting him...but I have to, since he foils my plans all the time." Sailor Waddle Dee asked one more question. "Sir, what does Kirby looks like to you?" This time as Meta responded, his voice became more soothing to hear. "He's like...a happy pink marshmallow full of happiness, and fluff..." Sailor Waddle Dee suddenly started jumping up and down excitedly! The knight just stared at him confused. "Sir! Because you answered all these questions, I have made an assumption of why you're so stressed!" "What would that be..?" Meta replied. "Sir, you're in love with Kirb-" Sailor Waddle Dee was suddenly yeeted to the cockpit, crashing through the window behind them. "THAT IS A BUNCH OF NONSENSE! Prepare the engines for my ship! Tomorrow we will try to take over Dream Land once more!" Meta then turned back around into the slow, descending sunset, tossing his cape aside. "And this time...the Star Warrior won't win this battle!" Then, the sun descended into the horizon, as Meta Knight walked back into the cockpit of his ship.