chapter 1

my life is normal as far as I have known but boy did my life change a week ago sorry I like to get ahead of myself a lot well I will tell you my name but I will not give to details on my story you will just have to read and find out.

      where do I start ah I was born 1999 16th of December in a little town called bertrun hill I had a nice family and such but that changed one day when it was a bad snowstorm I fell off of something no I tripped on a rock. Fell on my head and passed out all I remember seeing before I passed out was trees. I wake up with a sharp pain in my head I look around and I don't see anything I remember then I hear the crunch and cracking of leaves I wip my head around but see no one I get up with lighting speed and start running tripping over my own. Feet a bit as I run panting as I run I hear the crunching of leaves again behind me hot on my heels.

    I yelp as I'm pulled back falling and my back hitting the wet cold ground knocking the breath out of me I gasp as I try to regain my breath again my lungs burn as I do so I can't so I pass out all I see before I blackout is a man with a wicked smile painted on his face.

(if you want the next chapter 1-2 votes and give me ideas in the comments i will add them into the story deffently will)