Chapter 2

i wake up with a start jolting into a sitting position then i realize what I'm into not the forest anymore oh no i look around and see bright green walls. I try to get up but my body collapses in pain on to the bed i need to find a way out then i see him the man from before in the corner "who-who are you" i say shyly trying not to seem scared. he chuckles and says "oh darling I'm the one that resued ye well if ye call not wanting to be stuck freezing to death then yes the names harry hook and my brother his name is antisepticeye or anti he's let me put it this way less nice than me love". He walked closer to me and said in a husky tone of voice "what might be your name love" "w-wolf i-i'm w-wolf" i say stuttering he backs off but then he drops new clothes on my bed and leaves.

     what am i going to do i say in my head how did i get lost i should be home with my mom and dad i miss them but decided that i should get ready and not doltal. on so i get on the black leggings a JROTC hoodie underneath i had a pink shirt on that said we are united in pink underneath mine. clothes were just my undergarments but then i put on my socks shoes high tops and then i did my hair brushing out my rat's nest of hair it becoming silky and soft a light brown with waves coils at the ends of my hair. i take one final look in the mirror looking at my self one last time eixteting the bathroom then i hear a glitchy laugh i gulp the lump in my through and grab the door handle to exit. my room what i see stuns me was a man in my face he had green hair a hypnotizing green glowing eye.i yipe as i jump back a bit "ok elf" i say mad he laughs and says "well that was a rued nickname to call me but i will forgive yah sweets any way time for rules 1.no talking bad about me or my brother behind hour back 2.tell us if something bad is happing com straight to us or you will be punished and you will not like it at all i will make your life a living hell got me" i shake my head up and down vigorously understanding. i back up and change then come out and head downstairs still shaken up from earlier what i see shocks me even more.

 (want the next chapter to say chapter 3 in the comment with your ideas and i will add them i am not kidding about adding your ideas )