Chapter 2 (Rainy day)

Ray Ray Pov
So usually our daily routine is i'd take a bath before my son wakes up clean up around my apartment, then i'll wake him up and give him a bath fix him breakfast and stuff like that. After settling down and sitting down for a moment i got a message from this guy i've been talking to for like a year 1/2 , he asked me if he could take me and my son to ihop , i said yes because i loveee to eattt , so after figuring out what we was wearing i got everything laid out on the bed. My son would be wearing a long sleeve white tshirt , black joggers and his black air forces with a black and white beanie , i grabbed my white long sleeved shirt my necklace that has mines and my son name on it (Rayna & Adrian) and my ripped jeans and my black air forces , i did my hair into a natural protective style , i didn't want to get all dressed up since we wasn't going out out.

Chris (Christopher) Pov
I finally pulled back up to my house coming from my 24hr job (the trap) Rayna doesn't know what i do for a living yet and i plan on telling her once we leave ihop , i went upstairs into my bedroom and pulled out something to wear i decided on wearing a long sleeved white tshirt and light jeans and my black high top forces , i decided on adding my all white rolex and a chain to match , i fixed my dreads into a ponytail and grabbed some cologne and some cash and headed out the door. Rayna lived like 25-30 mins away from me so i started listening to My Nigga Youngboy and A lil bit of ynw melly.

25 mins later.....
i went up to rayna door and knocked like 3 times and she opened the door looking beautiful ash , i then realized that we was matching , "i see you tired of match me huh" "boyyyy please you definitely copied me and adrian" she said i replied back with whatever and told her to come on out she called for her son and he came running out with his iphone yes iphone what 2 year old you know that has a iphone smh he walked out the door before rayna and she locked up i put adrian in his car seat and opened the door for rayna and ran to my side and pulled off.

Rayna Pov
We finally pulled up to ihop and Chris came to my side and opened the door for me like always , i got adrian out the back seat and we all went inside until a waiter came and seated us , a lil bit later someone came and took our order for our drinks and gave us menus , i started looking on instagram just scrolling through my explore when i felt someone staring at me i looked up and saw it was chris so i decided to mess with him , "what u looking at lil boy" he grabbed my leg from under the table and said "i'll show you a lil boy" omggg i instantly felt some thing down there ykyk , i pushed his hands and asked him what was ups fr and he told me he would tell me after we left , that definitely left me wondering what he had to tell me......

How do u guys think Rayna will react when chris finally tells her?

Did u guys like how i decided on letting all of them match?

Don't forget to Vote and stay tuned for more chapters coming soon, XoXo always.