(insert random title)

(A/N) Sorry it took so long to update i've just been kinda busy im so sorry This isn't going to  have many P.O.V changes cause it takes too much work and im lazy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal day in konaha, Naruto messing around Sakura getting on him about it and Konahamaru calling her a violent woman. Until Naruto was called up by the hokage and when he went up the hokage told him, "Naruto my boy, we need you for a mission." he said while scratching his nose. "This mission your going to have to do on your own because i don't trust you and Sakura alone together and Kakashi is on a S ranked mission so we can't really call him out." the hokage told him. "ALL RIGHT I'M GONNA ACE THIS MISSION!" Naruto shouted. 

Doing as he was told he packed the things he thought he would need for the mission. Then he headed off.

It had been a while he still wasn't at his destination yet so he decided to camp in the little woods by where he was. He laid his stuff down and set up a tent. "Ahhhh why couldn't this be easier..." Naruto mumbled "Oh well i guess...". He laid down on his little make-shift bed and soon fell asleep.

It had been about 4 hours before he woke up and had to take a wizz.

"Ahhhh thats better..." he said as he zipped up his zipper as he was walking back he heard something coming from the opposite direction he was trying to go "huh" he said confused. He heard the noise but it was closer this time. Wayyy closer. "Is it Sakura and Konahamaru?" he asked confused "ok guys you got me stop playing around!" Naruto shouted. The noise came again but this time from right behind him. "AHH" he screamed as someone hit him from behind. 

As Naruto woke up he heard voices so he pretended to still be out. "an't....kill....im....h.." he kind of heard one voice but it was distant so he couldn't hear much. "i...an't....oruchi..ru....on't...et...e.." was all he could hear he couldn't make out what they were saying so he did this...."LET ME OUT RIGHT NOW I'LL FIGHT YOU!!!!" Naruto shouted "huh look at that he's awake...Good job on getting him Sasuke you know Oruchimaru would be so proud of you." A man with silver hair and glasses (I'm sure you all know who i'm talking about) said "Ah i'm sorry let me introduce myself. I'm Kabuto and this ugly boy right here is Sasuke..." he said as he smiled creepily "We need you for something sorry for taking you out of nowhere like that." Kabuto said "Sasuke take him to see Oruchimaru." The man said to the young boy "whatever..." the boy said with an attitude "Don't tell me what to do Kabuto." Sasuke said

As they were walking Sasuke mumbled out "why are they so rude...ugh stupid Kabuto..." Naruto looked down feeling bad for the boy considering he was treated like that too "Hey I don't like you or anything but I don't think your ugly...I don't like you and i'm not saying that to be nice or anything...." Naruto said. The young boy looked at Naruto and said "Whatever...we're here..." He said as he stopped in front of a big door. Then they walked in.

"What do you want Sasuke if you don't have anything to give me then get the hell out." a man snake thing said Sasuke looked down "I have the boy my lord..." Sasuke said "Ah good job I guess. Leave the boy here but you get out I don't want to look at you anymore." Oruchimaru said as Sasuke left. "Now Naruto-" he was about to say something but he got cut off by Naruto "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME YOU CREEP?!" Naruto yelled out "Now now Naruto let me finish and tell you what you really are...."

To Be Continued.....

   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is the first chapter. And yes the action starts right away wanna know why...because I don't like to wait for some action so BAM action right in yo face ok ok i'm done.

BYEEEEE STAY CREEPY MY PRECIOUS PROXIES