Just The Beginning

"Okay. Calm down Rachel, just think about this like any other day at junior high." The fifteen year old told herself as she took long strides towards the front doors of the school, her school issued brown flats clicking against the stone path, beautiful pink cherry blossoms scattered across the ground from the tall trees that stood in the courtyard.

"Oh, hey there Monoma~" Rachel let out a groan of annoyance as her school bully for the past two years, a girl named Takagi Hotaru, called out from behind her. "Why are you here? Attending classes in the General Studies course?" Hotaru asked, waiting for Rachel to react and get snappy with her.

"Actually, Takagi, I'm here for classes in 1A, thank you very much." Rachel gritted her teeth lightly, not even turning around as Hotaru kept that snarky smile on her face.

"Oi, why don't ya leave 'er alone ya wee cunt?!" A very angry voice tainted by a very obvious Scottish accent yelled at Hotaru, making Rachel freeze up in surprise. She dosen't like new people very much.

"Uhm, who do you think you are to speak up against me??" Hotaru scoffed as she turned around to glare at the tall girl with long brunette hair and curled goat horns and ears.

"My name's Aimil Andason, a transfer student from Scotland, and I ain't goin' to let ye pick on someone in the 'ero course!" Aimil almost yelled at Hotaru, obviously trying so hard to contain her anger.

"And why should I care?" Hotaru asked, keeping her cool as she had a bored expression on her face.

"ECAUSE I'LL KICK YE ASRSE IF YE DON'T LEAVE 'ER ALONE!" Aimil practically screamed in Hotaru's face, making the shorter girl almost start crying.

"Hey, you can't start crying over the truth. It just makes you look pathetic and hopeless." The three turn to see the Todoroki twins and Moriko with Enho hiding behind them. "He's telling the truth and so is she. Telling by her quirk, she can probably kick your ass with ease, Takagi." Moriko said as Ash nodded silently in agreement.

"What's your name, Goat girl?" Moriko asked as she turned to Aimil, trying to not be rude.

"She said her name was Aimil Anderson, remember?" Enho says, trying to sound just a little bit sassy. This caused Aimil to smile at the group of friends, but she turned back to Hotaru with a glare.

"Now ya wee cunt! Why don't ya leave' er alone?" Hotaru sniffled again before running off, crying

Aimil took one good look at Fang and blushed lightly.

"Oh, hey Fang!" Enho yelled as she jump into Fangs arms for a hug making Raven angry and mutter under his breath. "Hmph, why can't I get a hug?" He put his Tsundere face on and crossed his arms over his chest. Rachel looked him up and down before yelling "TSUNDERE ALERT, I REPEAT, TSUNDERE ALERT!"

Raven just glared at her and pulled Enho away from everyone and just pulled her to class like a rag doll. Enho just giggled at Raven's demeanor. She knew he would react this way but didn't really care.  Everyone who saw giggled at this.

This is going to be a very interesting year!

~Mina_Deku_Toga~