Chapter 9

-=-|-=-|-=-|-=-|-=-

         You unlock the door and open it as it reveals the face of Dave. He sighed and made eye contact with you.

        "Hey (Y/N)," Dave started with guilt in his voice, "I just wanted to tell you something..." he continued.

         "Yes?" You asked, waiting for a response from him. He looked away, seemingly nervous to speak.

         "I apologize for being such an asshole earlier..." Dave apologized, looking down in regret, "Forgive me please?" he asked.

         "It's okay, but why did you not come to lunch with us?" You asked bothered, raising an eyebrow.

         "I just didn't feel well and was really tired so I decided to go back to my hotel room," He responded, half of it seems to actually be the truth.

         "Right... okay... Next time warn us and actually pick up your phone when we call, we were really worried about you," You acknowledged, looking a little bit frustrated.

         Dave then suddenly pulled you in for a hug, which you returned, but kind of confused. You then pulled away only a little bit to look up at Dave's eyes, to see his eyes meeting yours. His eyes flickered from looking at your eyes and looking at your lips. Your heart started to hammer in your chest while he then started to lean in a little bit...

         "HEY (Y/N)!!!" Zak shouted, scaring both you and Dave away from each other. That was so close...

         "Hey Zak," You greeted, "What's up?" you asked, pretending as though nothing occurred.

         "Darryl and I thought it would be a great idea to do a sleep stream!" Zak exclaimed, "Wanna join us?" he asked.

         "Sure, I'll ask Wilbur too if he wants to join us," You stated, as you nervously replied back, swiftly texting Wilbur.

          "I'll join in then," Dave responded plainly.

          "Cool, come over to my room when you're ready to go, Darryl is already in there," Zak answered, flailing his arms in the air and walking off to his room, leaving you and Dave in silence.

         It was kind of awkward, the air between you two seemed to be so thick, you could cut it with a knife, so he eventually parted ways with you to get some stuff for the sleep stream and to mentally prepare himself. You got yourself into some comfortable clothes and got a text back from Wilbur saying he'd be there at the sleep stream.

        After a little while, you decided to get up and go on over to Zak's room and knock on the door. The door soon swings and creaks open to reveal Darryl answering the door, Zak trying to position the camera correctly, along with two-bed mattresses on the floor with an air mattress near it. You plop onto a mattress and as you knock the camera Zak was attempting to prop.

        "No, no, no not the camera," Zak screeches, "I spent seven minutes attempting to do that," he said ruffling his hair in frustration. You got up again and walk towards Zak, snatch the camera, and prop it up flawlessly.

         "What took seven minutes?" You ask as you brush past him swiftly. You glance back up at the door to find yourself looking at Dave, who'd just entered the room in a light pink hoodie with a crown on it.

         "Nice hoodie," Zak remarked, laughing a bit, "It somehow suits you," he continued.

         "Thanks, I thought it would so I decided to wear it," He answered, chuckling a bit.