You-ed 2017

It was me.
It was me way back 2017 who approached you first.
It was me who showed you my nails both in hands and feet not to let you know how rich I
Lam rather I showed it for you to notice me.
It was me who looks for you whenever you are not around.
It was me who told my friends to tease you that I have those potential to be your girl.
It was me who looked after you.
It was me who made you laugh even if its your hardest time.
Ako lahat. Sa una palang, ako na agad.

Hindi naman bago, lagi namang ako 'yong uhaw sa atensiyon, pagkalinga at pagmamahal.

Pero ikaw din naman ah,

Pinatulan mo din. Mga birong hindi dapat seryosohin, sineryoso mo din.

Just a month, we become a real senior high school loveteam.

Everybody seems so happy about us being together.

"Bagay talaga kayo"
"wow! Perofect match!"
"Perfect 10 ha!"
"Sabi ko na nga ba kayo din magkakatuluyan eh"

I even fucking still remember the first time I went to your home. You were sick. I brought you a 12 pieces dunkin donuts. I faced your mother and sister as if I am the one who is courting you. You are wearing your green hoodie and you are conscious because you thought that you might smell bad and I might no longer like you.

Just to let you know, its you who I love, and I do not care if you smell bad or good, as long as I love you, you are perfectly imperfect to me.

From me being 'It was me' to 'It was you'

It was you who built me.
It was you who accepted me for who I really am.
It was you who made me laugh again.
It was you who gave me those realest kiss.
It was you who defended me to everyone.
It was you who told me every single day that you really love me.
It was you who always made cheesy scenarios that others could envy for the rest of their lives.
It was you who made me believed again in love.
It was you who treated my anxiety and depression just by staying by my side.
It was you who protected me.
It was you who guided me and help me to become a better version of myself.
It was you who always told me that I am pretty even if I know that I am really not.
It was you who stayed, stood up and fight with me.

Fast forward to the part that I choose you between my bestfriends. Gusto nila na ayawan kita. Gusto nila na hindi ako magjowa. And ako bilang tinanggap mo sa kung ano talaga ako, hindi ko ginawa. I choose you over them. Wala akong pinagsisihan doon dahil alam kong hindi nila kayang ibigay at iparamdam lahat ng ibinigay at ipinaramdam mo sa akin. I do not have any regrets at all. I am beyond happy pa nga whenever I remembered it because 'worth it na ikaw 'yong pinili ko' I may sound like a bitch or stupid, anong magagawa ko? Hindi moko masisisi dahil sayo ko naramdaman na mahal at mahalaga talaga ako sayo.

Every monthsary, we always have those unique gifts to each other.

First monthsary natin. Absent ka, kasi may sakit ka and hindi mo talaga kaya pumasok. So you asked someone to write something on the paper and pased it all over my armchair together with my favorite dutchmill. Ang matandain ko diba?

I remembered that photoframe.
I remembered that flowers.
I remembered that foods.
I remembered that chocolates.
I remembered that crown ring.

I also remembered the gift I gave you in which I ordered a customize puzzle which summarize our lovestory in collage pictures.

September 28, 2017 my birthday, your mother texted me that I have done something bad to you and she needed to talk to me. I am not scared that time, I am always ready to answer your mom with my full honesty because I never did something to make your mom and your dadi to be disappointed of. I went to your house and to my surprised, you are strumming your guitar, my and our pictures are hanged all over your living room, you have this bouquet of roses, and you ask me "pwede ba maging tayo?" I am so shocked. I am so happy. I am so teary. And whatever! I said yes!

I remembered those crazy moments with you. Those random dances, random laughs whenever our hated classmated did something stupid as fuck, random duets and many random things to do.

I am still reminiscing those kisses and tight hugs that brings so much comfort to me, those advices that helped me grow, those scenarios where I wanted to end my fucking life but you stayed you showed me mercy. You fucking show me that I should be thankful of my life, you introduced me again to God and you let me come with you whenever you are worshipping him in our church.

Oo na. Ikaw na. Ikaw na 'the best' ka eh.

Oo na. Ikaw na. Ikaw lang naman yung pinakaminahal ko sa lahat ng nakilala ko.

Oo na. Ikaw na. Ikaw na 'yong nandiyan kaya nasanay ako na nanjan ka, to the point na akala ko hindi kana mawawala.

Oo na. Ikaw na. Ikaw 'yong hindi ako pwede magboyfriend pero I risked it.

From our 2017, we are still together in 2018.