Secrets- Bakugo x Reader

Bakugo x reader

Genre: Fluff

Word Count: 2908

Warnings: Cussing

Summary: You and all the girls are having a great sleepover, until Mina lets the group know about the secret relationship you have with the biggest hot head in school

One Shot

-----------------------------

"Alright, whos next?" you giggled, looking around at the smiling, happy faces around you.

All the girls were wrapped up in their coziest pjs as they had crowded into Toru's room, her room perfectly girly for a fun, indulgent girls sleepover. The whole night you had all been able to finally let loose, and forget about the worries and hardships of being future heroes. Even Momo was able to unwind, a small, painful smirk forming as Ochaco tried desperately to do her hair in something other than a ponytail-with no luck.

"Me me me!" Mina yelled frantically, an excited grin written all over her face.

"Alright...." you thought for a little, your eyes scrunched up to the ceiling as you thought of a pairup, "F, marry, kill... Deku, Bakugo, and Mineta."

"Oh thats easy!" Mina exclaimed triumphantly. She looked at all the girls waiting faces, her black eyes sparkling mischievously.

"Kill Mineta, obviously," she announced with spite, making all the girls laugh. Everybody had at least one awkward, disgusting encounter with Mineta, so it was all something each one of you could relate to- some of you even hoped for the day he might be expelled for his sexual antics. Mina sighed, clearly at a small stand still.

"Deku and Bakugo...I don't know..." Mina pondered on, all the girls watching her. She took a moment, muttering under her breath as all the girls waited impatiently for her response.

"Deku is cute, but he's super into his hero work...Bakugo is kinda hot though... I guess I'd marry Bakugo and F Deku." Mina nodded her head, happy with her answer.

You looked at her surprised- you had thought she would have picked those two the opposite way- marry Deku, F Bakugo. Most people would have.

Ochaco looked at her in surprise too, her fingers tangled helplessly in Momo's hair.

"Really, marry Bakugo?" she asked innocently, "Isn't he a little.... Mean?"

"Yeah, he is, but I think he's gotta a little charm in him..." Mina looked at you with that same mischievous glint in her eyes. You knew exactly what she was going to say, and you tried helplessly to quietly tell her not to, with no luck.

"Don't you think so, y/nnnnnn?" MIna drawled out your name, making your cheeks blush fiery red as all the girls looked right at you, the room silent as they now knew you had some little secret you were hiding. Everyone was staring at you and your blushing red face, a helpless look in your eyes as you gave Mina a pointed look.

"Do you have a crush on Bakugou?" Momo asked, her voice authoritative and questioning.

You began to stutter, scared to let out such a big secret, "Well... no- it's not exactly like that, its- uh, a little more complicated than, than that, actually..."

Froppy interjected, her tongue peeking out of her mouth slightly. "She has a crush on him."

The room erupted into screams, laughs, and questions. Every Which way someone was asking how long you had liked him for, if you think he might like you back, even trying to make some elaborate plan to get you two together. You looked at Mina helplessly, not knowing whether to tell your friends the truth or let them go on thinking you were just hopelessly crushing on the biggest hothead in school.