*abby is sleeping over at my house and my mom is out of town* big boi thanks to abby for volunteering to be my editor

Spoopy

It was 3am at night. Very dark in my room. I heard noises from my closet, and it sounded like ¨huhuhuhuh¨. I wanted to wake up abby to see what It was but I wanted to let her rest. I heard the closet door opening. The only thing I heard was heavy breathing and ̈dududududu ̈. Then I went and covered myself with the blanket. I tried to wake up abby because she was not under the blanket. I tried tapping and tapping on her...Then I felt blood dripping down onto my finger and heard the door slam shut. I uncovered myself out of the blanket real quick then I saw… abby's body from head to toe dripping down from her body. I wanted to scream but then I realized that the killer was still here. I figured it might of been sans that killed her with his gaster blasters. But then I heard gunshots then I heard a pig squealing and after that a faint  ̈hhhhuh- ̈ then It. silently cracked my door opened and peaked outside of it. Sans and peppa were lying on the ground. Then sans dusted away like it was the iniinfinity war but peppa’s blood was gushing out of her four year old pig body. I walked out of my room knowing that le monke was going down the stairs with toliet paper on his butt and he was saying ¨uh oh stinkyy, poop, funny poop,poop funny, a weeee.”I really wanted to go to bed but I figured I couldn't because either le monke would get me or something else bad would happen with my luck. So I ran quietly to the bathroom. I closed the door quietly then I felt someone heavily breathing on my neck. I turned around anxiously. About a 5¨9 man kneeling down to breath on my neck with a knife then he said...̈ ̈hey sisters¨ . he stood up and tried to stab me. My heart was beating really fast it was a very scary scenario. The 5 ̈9 man cut the side of my face. Blood started gushing out  of my face. ̈ ̈hey sisters ̈ he whispered in my ear. Then he pushed me into the door.  while the blood was still gushing out of my face I heard quietly heard ¨uh oh stinky uh oh stinky uh oh stinky¨ it was getting louder and louder. Then he broke the door open. ̈ ̈UH OH STINKY ̈ then he shot james charles in the heart with his rifle. And not blood makeup dripped down and sounded like a sink water tapping down.  Then the makeup went in my eye and  it felt toxic. Before I died I saw blood everywhere.  Than le monke  shot me I don't remember where but it was very painful. But the last thing I heard was a gunshot and ̈uh oh stink- ̈. After that I saw a black dark hole then I heard screaming,kids crying and uh oh stinky noises. Witch was very scary for me. I tried getting away from the hole screaming ̈NO NO NO UH OH STINKY ̈. But it took me anyways… I fell down and it was burning hot on the ground, flames were everywhere. I lifted my head up and then I realised… it was hell. Then I heard someone's voice saying my name ¨i pee pee in my poo poo , I poo poo in  my pee pee!¨ the voice  hollered. I looked in the direction where it was coming from. It was abby I forgot to say soulja boy/the devil took my soul. But when we got to each other  we did fornite dances sans,peppa,le monke,soulja boi and james charles came and joined and did fornite dances with us.

The end a a a a ~