Candy

"Bye mom!" The little girl screetches running away from the 1 story tan flat.
She makes her way down the long, winding Driveway and out onto the streets, she isnt verytall.. but her witch hat peeks above the bushes.
All among her neighborhood, other children Littered the streets talking, laughing, smiling.

    The moon just about peeked over the tree line and the girl smiled looking at it. A single star lit up the sky besides the moon, she closed her eyes and made a wish.

    "Star light, Star bright, little star oh so bright, wish I may, Wish I might, Make the wish I wish tonight.."
She hums, she wishes that this night, that Halloween. Would last forever.

    She runs down the road Carrying her pellow case she made in school that day, and went to some houses.
"Trick or Treat"
Some candy.
"Trick or treat!"
More candy!
This happened often and soon her bag was filled with goodies of all kinds! Though it was getting late, and her mother told her to be home by 12 am..
"11:30pm" she read looking st the purple watch that laid around her wrist...

    "Just one more house.." she said looking around..
If only.. If only she knew that That she shouldove just went home.

    She finds a house nearby. Normal house. 2 stories, It was blue, with a wite roof, windows, and door.
A Red Pickup truck sat in the driveway, but the girl didn't pay attention to these things and ran up to the door knocking on it..

    At this point, she was freezing and forgot to pick up a jacket, as the wind blew her arms flyed around her yorso amd her teeth chattered, her braided brown hair hit her slightly as it flew around her.

    A nice looking Man, opened the door. He had a nice smile, slicked back, jet black hair. And a orange pumkin shirt with a purple flannel.
He smiled at the girl, but his head looked around for parents or siblings.
"Trick or treat" the girl said oblivious to the mans evil intentions, as her pure little sole wouldn't get it..
"Im Jack!" He says smiling,
"Sally!" The girl named sally says, smiling and holding a wide open hand out ot shake, which the man known as Jack hapily shakes.

    "Can I have some Candy now?" The girl says growing unpatient.
"Sure." the man says, and looks around realquick
The girl is profoundly confuser st this action but waits, a bit unpaitently.
"Its inside, do you want to come in so I can get it for you?" He says scratching his head.
The girl is hesitant,
But it is cold, and she really wants candy...

    "Okay but only for a second!" She says walking inside, the man shuts the door and clicks the lock, "Wheres the candy?" She asks confused,
"Oh. Down there.." he says to the girl pointing to the basement, she goes to the steps.
"I think I should go ho-" she gets cut off but a chuckle and emence pain as next thing she knows she lies at the bottom of the stairs the light to the room fadingnas a door is slamed and she shuts her eyes in pain, but before she falls asleep she hears his voice,
"Im sure we can get a buyer for you.." he says chuckling.
Then she is whisked to sleep.

🎃The Next Day🎃

    The next day, the mother of the young girl, anne. Puts up flyers,
"Have you seen this girl?"
A picture of the girl smiling lay below the words, and below that contact information.
The man named jack walks up to the flyer once the women is gone and crumples it up throwing on the floor.

The girl was never found.