Chapter 6

When Mr. Hem-Luke parks his car I quickly jump out and wait for him to open the door to his house... His house was HUGE!! "Someone's eager I see!" I turn around and face the smirking devil, "Just open the damn door!" I say, he unlocks the house and pushes me against the wall "I don't take orders from anyone." He whispers and starts kissing down my neck.

I let out a small moan, I didn't mean to but he made me feel so good. I feel him smirking beneath my skin and it turns me on even more, "jump" he says and without hesitation, I do as I'm told. He rips of my shirt while sucking on my neck, he starts massaging my boob and I let out a louder moan.

He takes me up the stairs and unlocks a room while I kiss his neck, before I know it he throws me on his bed and hovers over me, "are you a virgin?" He asks more serious, I wasn't a virgin, I lost my virginity to a guy at a party because of some Dare! "No" I say, "Well, are you ready to be fucked so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow?" He smirks, "Do I have a choice?" I challenge, "No, not really!" He smiles and we start making out, it was very heated, I rub him through his jeans and I hear a moan from his mouth.

I flip us over so now I'm on top of him, I start unbuttoning his jeans and he wiggles out of them, "someone's eager I see" I say mocking him from before. He flips us over and begins to unbutton my shorts and slides them off really slowly.

Luke's P.O.V

I slowly start to take off her shorts and I could feel myself get harder. I look up and and see Dana pull her head back, "stop. Teasing!" She says in gritted teeth and rip off her shorts right away. This is going to be fun.

Dana's P.O.V

I was so wet I was probably soaking, "damn baby, who made you this wet?" He says while smirking. "Shut up and do something" I say and with that he pulls off his shorts and pulls off my thong, "your bra, take it off" he points out, I take off my bra and he just stares at me, "your so fucking beautiful" he says and attacks my lips with his. I feel his length again my thigh and give out a slight moan, he puts himself right at my entrance but doesn't do anything, I moan again for him to start, "beg!" He says between the kiss.

I flip us over and now I'm on top of him, "you see, I don't take orders from anyone" I say and smirk as I start kissing down his chest and down to his length, I kiss the tip of it and I hear him moan, "don't be a fucking tease baby" he says and I take the whole thing in my mouth, well I try to at least he was too big and it made me nervous but I didn't care. I start sucking and slightly biting on his shaft and I hear him say "shit!" And pulls me off him and hovers over me, I was about to say something when his member went in me, I moaned really loud the neighbours probably heard. He was huge and it felt amazing! His thrust got deeper and faster I couldn't think straight. I moan really loud my back arches, "found it" he says referring to my g-spot, he hit it every time and it drove me crazy.

The room was filled with moans and groans coming out of our mouths and I was so close to my high. "I-I'm..." But before I could finish my sentence my juice lets go and soon after a while Mr. Hemmings releases his and flops down next to me panting.

I look at him and he's already staring at me with his icy blue eyes with a darker shade in them, messy blonde hair that makes you want to pull on it all night, his sexy sweaty body that is just so perfect, I definitely wasn't done with this.

I got up and sat on his torso and waited for a response, "ride me" his husky voice says. I place his member in my entrance and slowly go down, I moan so loud and start bouncing on his shaft, "oh fuck! Dana!" He says, his voice was turning me on so much, my mind was only focusing on how good this felt I didn't realize that he already came inside me so I came as well.

I flop down next to him and he cuddles me, "that was amazing" he says and kisses my cheek, I fell asleep wondering if I would be able to walk tomorrow.

Chapter 6 biatches!! XD okay bye! Stay fab!