Chapter 1

once upon a time there was a princess called...

Lol jk no this is not a fairy tale. anywayss...

It's a sunny day outside. The birds are chirping, the flowers are dancing and basically the weather is nice outside.

* GIVE ME A SIGNNN... HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!!...     OH BABY, BA...*                                       

*yawns* "omg what time is it?" *sees  phone* "HOLY SH*T!! it's 8.42 i'm going to be late for school!" NO NO NO NO I CAN'T BE LATE ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL THANKS BRITNEY FOR NOT WAKING ME UP EARLIER  *opens curtains* "God the sun is brighter than my future"

15 minutes have passed

 "MOM!! WHERE ARE MY SHOES?"  a shout can be heard from the hallway. "what is it Rena? why are you shouting?" Renas mom replied. "i said where are my shoes?!" rena answered with frustration. "why are you such in a hurry? and why are you wearing your school uniform? school hasn't even started yet".

"wait... WHAT?!" renas is in shocked rn. "it's saturday my dear, school starts at monday." "Nani the fudge??" rena looks at her phone and realize that it is actually saturday. "eh.. ehehe.... right... i should've check my phone first. Then why is my alarm clock on?" ask rena. "do i look like know?" renas mom answered.

"well then since it's actually saturday i'm... going back to bed" rena walks back to her room. "wait wait wait! hold up your lazy ass and get back here!" said renas mom. "UGH... what is it??". "since your already up why don't you help your sweet mother to buy some bread?" renas mom said in a sweet tone. " no thank youu, the only one that is sweet is my bed so imma go back to sleep. see you" said rena. "i'll make you your favorite food tonight." said renas mom trying to bribe her daughter. "did you say food?" aksed rena. "yup..." said renas mom knowing that she succsessfully bribed rena. "okay deal! i'll go change first."

ON THE WAY TO THE BAKERY (RENAS POV)

Rena is on her bike now on her way to the nearest yet best bakery shop in town. It's not that far from her house. Probably takes her about 5 minutes to get there. While on her bike she's also on her phone scrolling to insta looking at some cute dog sleeping. She didn't really pay attention to the road that much. And probably you'll know what's going to happen next.

Yep. She crashed to another bike. Because of that she falls down her bike and started to scream. "OUCH!! WHAT THE?" rena screamed loudly. "omg i'm so so sorry! are you okay?" said the stranger. "well... um no question mark i just fell out of my bike and it kinda hurts." said rena in pain. "i'm so so sorry i didn't mean to hit you" said the stranger. "well you did" said rena... still in pain. "well actually it's not all of his fault" said some random person walking by. "okay and who are you helping him out?" said rena pissed. "no i'm just saying that you were busy on your phone while riding your bike so technically it's not his fault." said the random person and then walks off. WELL SHE HAS A POINT THERE. "umm... actually.... she's kinda right... umm sorry" said rena embarrased as heck. "no worries, but like are you actually okay?" said the stranger. "yea i'm fine it just hurts a little". "okay i'm glad that your not injured badly" said the stranger with a smile. "hey, who are you anyways? this is a pretty small town to live in and i never saw you before." asked rena.

To be continued...

lesson for today : Don't play with your phone while driving something :)