chaper one-christmas break

a/n: yay new fanfic for Christmas! don't forget to follow my fandom account on instgram (always.dancemoms) enjoy and ilysm. (ages:Clara (Chloe's sister) 4th grade. mackenzie,Lucas 6th grade. Kendall,Maddie,nia,Gino 7th grade. Paige,Chloe,josh 8th grade.
Brooke 11th grade.)
♕Maddie's pov♕:
"MADDIE! MADDIE!"
I woke up to someone screaming.
"what?" I muttered recognizing the voice as Mackenzie's.
"mom says you have to wake up."
"I still have five more minutes,get out." I said now annoyed.
"mom said you HAVEEEE to wake up."
"fine." I said siting up.
I watched as my little sister left my room before I went back to bed till my alarm went off about ten minutes latter,then finally I got up. I walked over to my dresser and put on the outfit I had picked out the night before; a pair of black tights,a white skirt with black flowers on it a black tank top which I tucked into my skirt and a blue sweater. I walked into the bathroom and curled my hair and put a bit of makeup on. I put my shoes on and grabbed my backpack. I ran down the stairs into the living room were my step dad was watching the today show and mom was French braining Mackenzie's hair.
"morning." mom greeted me
"morning." I answered trying to find something to eat.
"oh mads I was thinking that we could get Starbucks before school."
"sounds good." I said tying my combat boots.
I went into the coat room and took my coat out and sat down.
"when are we leaving?" I asked
"as soon as I'm done doing your sisters hair." she answered putting a bow in the end to hold the braid in.
"ok ready!"
"I get front set!" I called running into the car.
"Madisonnnnnn that's not fair!"
"mackenzieeeee it is fair!" I laughed Turing on the radio.
"Maddie,Kenzie what do you want from Starbucks?" mom asked pulling up to the window.
"hot chocolate." mackenzie said
"and I want...mint hot chocolate." I answered.
they handed us two of the Christmas cups. we pulled up to school like two minutes latter.
"MADS! KENZ!" Kendall and Chloe called from the front of school.
"hey!" I smiled walking over to them.
"did you hear we have to go to dance today because abby has a surprise?" Chloe asked.
"oh god last time abby had a 'surprise' I had my first kiss with Gino." I laughed.
we walked into school just as it started
"bye kenz." I said as she started for the sixth grade halls and I for the seventh. I walked over to my locker and rolled my eyes Gino and his friends lockers were sadly right next to my. i still haven't brought myself to watching their younow yet but Brooke and Paige watched it and said it was pretty bad.
"hey Maddie!" they laughed
"stop." Kendall said before I could.
"thanks bro." I smiled.
"mads their compleat bitches of course!"
I walked into my first hour and somehow stayed awake.
the first three hours of the day went by actually super quick till finally lunch.
I started to eat as I heard "can we please have josh and Paige hyland ,Chloe lukasiak,Madison and mackenzie ziegler,nia Frazier,and Kendall verts down to the office."
Kendall and I have each other the 'look' and ran up stairs to our lockers.
"I have a feeling Abby has something to do with this." I said getting all my stuff out of my locker
"yeah probably." Kendall laughed.
we walked into the office and of course stood abby.
"hi girls." she smiled
I looks around some more to see all our moms and the rest of the team and all our siblings.
"now let's get to the studio for our surprise!" she smiled.
we got into the car as christmas music filled the car.
aldc was about 15 minutes from school.
finally we got there as everyone now a bit existed for Abby's surprise.
we all ran into the dance room as abby had a huge smile on her face.
"girls for Christmas were all going to New York!"
"yayyy!" everyone said jumping and laughing.