A Home For Meenakshi

Meenakshi Rajvansh sat on the rocking chair, the laptop in her lap...

Time past midnight and sleep is far away from her eyes...

Abir is leaving Rajvansh house. She should have known this from years when Abir didn't took interest in family business and instead worked for NGO.

Its not her mistake that she focused on Kunal and turned him successful in business field but ignoring Abir was totally fatal.

From the time Abir stated with his first NGO, he got wings, the number of NGO increased, she felt proud as a mother but the farthest Abir went from her... Flying, udd chala...

Mishti, the girl has no mistake this time that Abir is going away with her..
Mishti never had any mistake in a lifetime..

But yes the story and her struggles there, where it all began.

She was scarced to bring a Bahu in her family thinking she will divide the family, share the brothers and many more...

Only one Bahu is home and there are cracks on the years of brotherhood.

Abir is never wrong but Kunal either is not. Kunal is thinking the same way Abir thinks at the name of losing Mishti.. Love is something different,  emotions next level.

But where is Meenakshi Rajvansh? Forgotten, not forgiven and... Loser epic loser.

Abir will go away, Kunal is in mood of revolting, Mehul Kapadia is another threat... To be frank, Mehul Kapadia is the root of all the problems.

Kuhu, another problem added to the list. It was total unfair to trap the girl in a web of fake love and mirage of marriage.

Marryijg Kunal to Kuhu to keep Mishti away from Abir was a fail idea, they should have known that during the rituals and functions, celebrations and other important meetings Abir will meet Mishti, Mishti will meet Abir... Total frap of idea from their part.

They eventually did and they are together as a couple now, proud much in love couple.

Is Mishti's word coming true?

The girl had cursed her in broken state for her drama during Kunal's haldi function when she called her in the morning of the marriage.

Karma is a bitch...

Attitude is best, Ego is wrong...

The chair stopped its rocking motion. Meenakshi Rajvansh is a loser... Epic loser.

The bricks and cement remained in their firm position but her card house of a happy family with two sons crumbled..

Another emotional thing in my mind.