01. Library

It was a gloomy, but breezy day, roughly around 7 am and Seungmin was on his way to the library. While he walked, he had wondered if the library would be packed or empty. Seungmin works in a library near his place as a part time job because he wanted to earn his own money to prepare himself for his future as his father didn't intend to. It was a Saturday so Seungmin had work full time for a bonus.

Seungmin arrived at the library and unlocked the door. It was empty and had a lonely but comfortable feeling. He decided to clean up and organise the books before anyone had entered the solitary building.

Once Seungmin was done tidying up the area, he went back to the counter, feeling rather exhausted but overall satisfied. He had picked out a book for himself to read as time passes by. The book was called 'They both die at the end' and Seungmin absolutely loved the book.

Just as he was about to continue reading the book, a guy burst through the door.

Seungmin was a bit surprised and checked the time.

It was 7:30.

No one ever comes to the library this early in the morning. Not even the manager.

Seungmin frowned but shook off his thoughts and continued to read his book rigorously.

-💫-

I hope yall enjoyed the first chapter as I hate it but oh well ٩( )و 🌸
Edit : I've decided to change the whole plot bc I had to make it at least a bit realistic
Also I'm so sorry for not updating in the last two months I kinda lost motivation and and that's ridiculous I know but just bare with me here 🥺