en

Downtown Oslo. What a place to live in. I finally managed to move away from home, the suburbs and live in the place where I always wanted. My apartment was relatively small but cozy. The school was near so that made my life much easier. I go to Hartvig Nissen School where I'm a senior. The year of Russ. It didn't really bother me though. I always thought about it as an event that was fun and all but didn't have much purpuse other than others getting drunk every friday night until graduation comes where they get even more drunk and pass outsomewhere and call it a good one. I was not one of those people. I didn't drink or smoke. Okay... I used to smoke but that's all in the past now.

 I was part of a Russebuss called Kvinnemakt, it mean Women Power. You could say that we were a bunch of senior feminists put together. There is a russebuss at school that is known for using women and basically being fuckboys... the Penetrators. We hated them even though some of our girl have hooked up with some of them. They were the perfect exaples of what every girl should stay away from yet they couldn't. They were obviously one of the best looking guys but that did't make up for their behaviour. And the main guy behind this... William Magnusson. The biggest fuckboy of them all alonside with his best friend Chris Schistad who was also a big player. I didn't hate him, mainly because I didn't know him, I haven't even interacted with him. I didn't know why he was the way he is. Who am I to judge him after all? 

MONDAY 

My week kicked off with an emergency russebuss meeting with the girls. I rushed to catch my bus that took me to school and met the girls at the benches. I was kind of the leader you could say even though I didn't really care about russ. I cared about our union as girlfriends, an unbreakable bond. Everyone gatehered around me and I started my well prepaired rageing speech.

"So girls... As you may know this Friday we are having a party at Ingrid's place. Everyone said they were coming until... the Penetrators decided to hold a party on the same day as us just to fuck up our whole week of preparation. Imagine all the girls rushing to that shitty party of theirs just to be a one night stand. We need to confront them unless they will do it again."- I said with an annoyed tone. 

"This means one of us has to talk to Willliam."-Julie said while the others were trying to figure out who is it going to be.

"You're the one who's the leader... I think you should go."-Anna said, fixing her glasses.

I just rolled my eyes at my new task as a russebuss leader.

"Okay... okay... Fine. I'll do it."-I siad, giving in.

We decided that luchtime will be the best time to approach him. I was a little afraid to talk to him beacuse I knew it will create bad blood between the two of our busses. He was sitting - more like laying - on one of the benches with Chris when I decided it was time. When I arrived to the bences he looked up from his phone to see me.

"Uhm... William... Can I talk to you for a minute?"-I siad, trying to sound serious.

He just shrugged and he lead me to an empty classroom. 

"So you guys knew exactly that WE were gonna have a party this Friday. It was our turn and last minute you decide that... 'oh I haven't fucked up anyone's week yet. It's time! Let's start with the Kvinnemakt girls that sounds like a good way to go!'. Why would you do that?"- I asked, gesticulating agresssively the whole time.

"We didn't do it on purpose."-he said looking straight into my eyes.

"Come one William. It's been like this from September. One week is ours and the next is yours. What's so difficult about it? Do we have to have this as a written rule or do you have general respect for others?"- I asked digging into my short blonde hair.

"127 people already pressed the "going" buttuon on the event on Facebook I can't just undo it now."-he said with a straight tone pushing his phone into my face. 

"Okay... just keep this in mind next time. It's not too much to ask."-I siad with a sad tone, because we prepaired this party for the whole past week.

I was about to walk out of the room when he grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"We could have this party together then."-He said with a bit of guilt in his tone.

"You... what?"- I asked surprisedly.

"I said we could have this as a Kvinnemakt x Penetrators party."-he said, rolling his eyes.

I just started to laugh. Us with THEM. Together. That' was just something that was not happening.

"You guy are basically all that we stand against... How do you think that would come off. This is a sick joke... Wow."-I said still laughing.

"We'll see who will have more people coming then."-he said and then walked off.

In that exact moment... he started a war that he was not ready to participate in.