Night Time (Part One)

Bakugo's P.O.V.

Right now it's 2:30 am. Why am I awake? Because I woke up feeling extremely hungry. But there's one problem.. How do I get to the damn kitchen?

Oh well, guess I gotta force myself

I kick the blankets off of me and try my hardest to get up. Right now I'm wearing a red and black sweater and black shorts. Hopefully if someone wakes up they won't know it's me. Because I really don't wanna talk to anyone.

I eventually get up and somehow get to the door to my room. I hold onto the wall for support while I make my way to the dorm kitchen. It's dark so I'm struggling a little bit because of that but mostly because I can't fucking walk.

As I reach the kitchen, I try to make it to the counter. I almost reach it before collapsing onto the floor. Shit. I struggle to get up but I can't. Fuck.. How the hell do I get up?! Ugh, this fucking sucks..

"Bakugo?"

I freeze.

Todoroki's P. O. V.

I suddenly wake up to hear a thud. What was that? I get out of bed and walk around looking for the sound.

I make my way around the building and find myself in the kitchen. And i see... Bakugo? Why is he here? And why is he on the floor?

"Bakugo?"

3rd Person P. O. V.

Todoroki sees Bakugo flinch. He started to approach him until Bakugo stopped him. "D-Dont come any c-closer.. " Todoroki was shocked when he heard Bakugo stutter. It wasnt like Bakugo. Ignoring his warning, Todoroki walked closer to Bakugo and smelled it: Bakugo was in heat. "Bakugo? Are you... an omega?" Bakugo went silent. "P-Please don't tell anyone.."

"I won't. I promise." Todoroki walked over to Bakugo and picked him up, putting him on the counter. "What do you want to eat?" "A-A sandwich.. " As Todoroki made his sandwich, Bakugo wondered why he didn't attack him. He didn't mind it tho, he really did not wanna get fucked.

((HEWO! I'm alive! Sorry for the short chapter TwT I've been really busy with school lately and keep forgetting to write stuff for my stories. I'll try to post more but for now, have a good day mah dudes UwU