Chapter 21

Lucy's Pov

"It's all your fault flame brain!" Gray exlaimed.

"No it's not! You started it!" Natsu retorted back.

They were about to fight when Erza came back with a glare. "I told you both to behave now look what you've done!" Erza scolded them and they both apologized.

You've been wondering why they are bickering of whose fault and here's Erza scolding them.. Well, they actually ruined the boat we've been using and now we're here in the middle of an island to I don't know where.

Now, how did they destroyed the boat? Easy.. Since Natsu couldn't handle riding the boat because of his motion sickness, he asked Happy to carry him and Happy actually agreed. Then, in the middle of the ocean, Happy was losing his magic energy and so he accidentally drop Natsu into Gray. Gray quickly pushed Natsu away from him. Natsu got annoyed so they start bickering but then Natsu's motion sickness went up and accidentally puke on Gray. So Gray got mad and punched Natsu with an ice magic and Natsu being Natsu who would not accept defeat, he used his fire dragon roar towards Gray with him being in a motion sickness form making his flames go crazy and that's what happened.

"It's actually my fault," Happy said sadly, lowering his head.

"It was an accident Happy," Wendy comforted him. "It was not your fault so don't blame yourself."

"Now look what you've done Tabasko freak! You ruined my shirt!" Gray irritatedly said.

"It's not like you're gonna use your shirt anyway. You're just gonna strip." Natsu replied bluntly not in the mood to fight which made me shook. Usually, he'll fight back but I guess he's tired, for now.

"So I guess we will stay here for the night?" Juvia spoke, looking around the area.

We actually swam into a nearby island well with the help of Juvia's water magic, it was fast to arrive at the said island.

It was getting dark and it was cold. Everyone of us are still wet until Erza ordered Natsu to make fire and we all surrounded the fire to keep us warm.

"I'm hungryyy.." Happy whinned.

"Same here Happy." Natsu replied.

"Why don't we find something to eat? I'm hungry as well." Erza stated.

"I guess." Gray muttered and stood up.

"Happy! Let's go fishing!" Natsu exclaims.

"Aye!" And the four of them went to the sea to catch fish.

Juvia, Wendy, Charle, and I were left alone as we smiled at each other. Well, Juvia and I aren't really that close but we're a comrade so we treat each other as family.

"From now on, Juvia will not be calling you love rival, Lucy." Juvia spoke, smiling at me.

I sighed in relief. "That's good to hear." I replied.

"GET DOWN!!" The four of us got alarmed at Erza's voice. We quickly look at what's happening and there's a giant octopus attacking Gray and Natsu.

"What the hell!?" Charle yells annoyingly. The giant octopus were attacking us using its tentacles.

"Heaven's Wheel Armor!" Erza requiped and attacks the giant octopus.

"Fleuve d'étoiles!"

"Water Slicer!"

"Sky Dragon, Roar!"

"Ice make: Arrows!"

"Fire Dragon, Roar!"

And then, the giant octopus ended as our dinner.

"This is delicious!!" Natsu exclaims. Devouring the octopus happily.

"Aye!" Happy agreed.

"I must say it's indeed tasty." Charle said.

"Tomorrow morning, I need Happy, Natsu, Wendy and Charle to fly to the nearest island to get some help." Erza spoke.

"Why did we didn't think of that earlier?" I asked, silently munching the grilled octopus.

"It's because our wings got wet and we're tired." Charle replied bluntly.

"Oh," Was the only thing I said.

After our heavenly meal, Natsu decided to have some time with me alone and so we went somewhere far from the others. We ended up being beside the seashore. The moon was bright and there were tons of stars which I like the most.

"They're pretty," I said, looking at the stars.

"What I see is pretty too," Natsu stated.

"Where?" I asked as I turn to face him but then he was looking at me.

I blushed at what he had meant earlier.

"You're so cheesy," I said, trying to hide my tomato face.

"You know Luce, I'm so blessed to have you." Natsu then spoke seriously while looking at me lovingly.

"First, I have you as my bestfriend and now you're my lover." Natsu said. He slowly caressed my cheek while leaning slowly.

"I'm lucky that you're mine." And then we kissed passionately under the beautiful moonlight.

I'm lucky to have you too, Natsu.

Gray's Pov

"Where's Natsu and Lushi?" Happy asked while munching his precious fish.

"Probably making a baby." I replied, smirking.

"Why don't you and Juvia make one too? I can't wait to be an aunt." Erza said, grinning at me.

I suddenly flushed red and turned to see Juvia who is much more red than I am. I bet she's imagining it right now, hehe.

"Shut up!" I yelled.

And with that conversation, we forgot that Wendy was actually with us listening to what we had said.

"Baby.." Wendy murmured.

"Bunch of idiots," Charle stated, glaring at us.

Author's Note:

Yey! UPDATE!! 🥳

Thank you so much for reading this book with love💕 and I apologize for the super duper late update.

Also, I have a new book coming soon entitled "Fairy Tail: Road Trip" 🥳 The preview will be posted in the next chapter.

And oh! The next chapter will be the finale🥺 stay tuned!!💕

Love-lots!!💜

❗️Sorry for the wrong grammars❗️